Meet and greet at the Dainese store London 15th August

Meet Jack Miller and Bradley Ray at the new Dainese London store between 6pm and 8pm on 15th August.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting - not so much the meet and greet but this is down the road from my office and I didn’t know it existed!!!

@nivag, link, location?

1 Like

Ha ha, I look forward to going along there some day and complaining about how someone with Dainese’s motorbike experience could make a textile jacket like mine which has exposed metal press fasteners. I’ve had to cover them in insulation tape to stop them chewing my petrol tank.

(I’ll wait until the weather allows me to wear the jacket again).

Sounds more like a job for the fashion police :slight_smile:

If you click the Instagram link it has the location.

Cool:

1 Like

On my commute… tempted.

R

We taking bets on how long before the store gets robbed?

It got robbed 3 days after opening…they hadn’t had security shutters installed. Visited them earlier this week.

This event is actually tonight, anyone else going?

That doesn’t seem to matter these days. My local opticians had its complete stock of expensive sunglasses cleaned out early yesterday morning. This could well bankrupt them, small family run business. The aspiring footballers cut open the shutter control key switch with an angle-grinder and then ‘hot-wired’ the shutter motor.

As motorbikers know, nothing stops an angle-grinder.

Frankly all the scrotes should be retrained as electricians considering how skilled they are with hot wiring various devices!

1 Like