MCN Show

If anyone wants my ticket, let me know and you can have it for face value of £13 and it`s £16 on the door.

I’m there Friday!

Pixie, what time are you going to be there on Friday so I can look out for you?

we are going on sunday 13 adults and 2 kids, be a laugh not,

I think its an all dayer for me. Would love to meet a fellow LB! How about I meet you by the Stoppie simulator at 1pm???..or the bar!

Cheers guys,

I’ll probably be going there Sat, so any Sat goers please let me know!

Ben ive pmd you my mobile as i`ve lost your number, as i still have the ticket.

I’ll be at Excel all day Saturday anyway coz I’m doing a course in the Novotel so if anyone fancies saying Hi at lunchtime (around 12pm) I’ll be eyeing up the food joints in the concourse!

Bing bong… I’ll be there saturday

Me and Nut and Bolt are going Sunday !!

I’m there Sat afternoon

Going on Sunday, possibly on my new (to me anyway) SprintRS.

Gridgirl n me are going sunday . . . If you wanna say hullo, we’ll be the ones in the bike gear . . .

Jonny you want to meet up somewhere and ride there together, what time are you going

Ian

Hey guys, I’ll be working up there on the BMF stand (entertaining the golden oldies) so make sure you stop by and say hi.

Not gonna blow me out this time!

I promise I’ll be there. If you can’t see the attached view when you come to the stand, then give me a call

Attachments

bmf_tailend_06.jpg

Jo and I will see you there.

Hey Shauna!

I’ll be there tomorrow… I’ll pop by.

Excellent, it will be nice to see you again babes. I’ll get you riding a sport bike if it kills me

I’m only there on the weekend though… I have a proper job in the week (supposedly).