MCN Motorbike show Excel February 2012

http://www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com/

Anyone going there?

Anyone been there before?

Pondering to go, mainly only to see if I can find a good deal on some Sidi boots.
Regular tickets cost 20 quid, which includes some show there.

i be up for going think few of mates are going to this aswel

Went last year and it was good; smaller than the NEC but still very good
Definitely going this year! :slight_smile:

not going. been going for the past 4years but i dont need anything at the moment & to be honest its been getting worse and worse each year :ermm:

I’m going and taking my 9 year old son with me :slight_smile:

are good deals to be found there on the last day?

Yeah, me and a couple of mates are going. Went last year, my first bike show. I thought it was awsome, loads to do, arena show was great!

Have been a few times and got some good deals. Maybe will go again this year.

Yeah I’m def. going.

I bet that’s fun, can I have a go:w00t::smiley:

have been for the last 2 years, was pretty good, didn’t bother with the live show though. Won’t be going this year though for a couple of reasons.

hm, so hopefully good stuff to be there on good prices :slight_smile:

anyone want to meet up on the Sunday?

I managed to get a special ticket of a geezer there , did wonder why I had to do in via the underground car park though :ermm:

This year I plan to buy my ticket in advance !

Not this year, i have my son that weekend.

Not a bad show, enough stands selling the usual stuff and the odd deal to be had.

Cost me too much last year anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

The stunt show bit is always fun and I could do with some leather trousers to match my jacket…and nowhere online is doing discounted Rev’It stuff.

Absolutley crap, complete waste of time and money…better off waiting for the BMF in peterborough in may lots of bargains to be had there :wink:

my boots won’t hold till may :w00t:

oh and wasn’t it you who brought the show to my attention in the first place, wasp? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been several times, but only because I had free tickets on all those occasions. Been four times before I think, had a look at the website. £20! to just get in, and they only have :

BMW
Ducati
Suzuki
Triumph
Victory
Yamaha

Erm, where are Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, Aprillia, Husqvarna? Excel has always been a let done compared to the NEC, and that isn’t worth going to either.

anyone going for a group buy ticket?

with 10+ people its 10% off (im either in with about 5 friend for this, or cant do it. not sure yet.)

I’ve bought a ticket … but with my 6 year old son going free and the show bing included it should be a fun day out for £20.

I’ve only been once before and I enjoyed it more than the NEC. I think that’s coz I had plenty of time and didn’t have a lot of travelling to do.