got my team done

Mine done too :cool:

Neil

James

Accepted

See what I mean:

Haslem - broken tibia
Laverty - broken hand

Update your teams boys and girls, 2 days left to make random guesses as to whose gonna actually be able to even get theior leg over for the warm up lap! Doh!

Alll signed up Pj, looking forward to win that FZ8 :smiley:

Accepted Dave

can i join the league, name is sparky’s skid marks.

cheers

XJ Andy

DAmm this is gonna be a tough year.
Chaz Davies out as well with a broken wrist.
And first day’s racing in anger we lose another rider.
Oscar McIntyre in the Supersport class, killed during Q2 multiple bike pile up.

RIP

RIP oscar mcintyre. only 17yrs old with his whole life ahead of him. what a tragedy!!! toby, do you know if anyone else got hurt?

no other info, I only caught the headline, was actually a bit narked that the WSBK site went with the headline, Tom Sykes takes pole by default after Supersport incident… It took em 5 or 6 hours to actually get a story up about the guy. Ruddy Italian run site… you ONLY ever hear anything about anyone if they’re Italian… anyone else doesn’t seem to count. Its really disrespectful…you can see it in the coverage as well and you can tell the English commentators don’t like it either. Burnicle’s always on about how you only ever see Italian riders… everyone else is an afterthought…

If you want more info, try crash.net.

1 weekends racing and in 3 seperate leagues I’m n4th, 2nd and 1st…

The One to Watch guys… you been warned, :wink:

Gavin

Andrew

Accepted.

After Philip Island

1Jane Donutwhatever792Toby StokesThe One to Watch663Martin FennellCiao Sic624JAmes RixRixxy495Neil AtkinsNapa121 Racing426james noahJimbo 1387jamie lennonRIP #58348Justin CooperJC’s Wannabee’s MK2309gary collinsgerkins urchins 2610Paul JohnstonScratchinthesurface A2211Andy LawrenceChunky’s Chargers1812Tony Katztopkat starz1713tim wilkinsontribu dei chihuahua1013David FerrerD_Dave_GP1015Steve Beckettphastasphuck816Kaos BringerBring the Noise0Gavin CampbellLoad of old Rollocks21Andrew Westsparky’s skid marks38

all abit late but signed up :slight_smile:

Accepted Daniel

add me plzzzz :smiley:

Accepted Munky

These transfer windows are outlined below:

16 April to 20 April (inclusive)
14 May to 18 May (inclusive)
11 June to 15 June (inclusive)
09 July to 13 July (inclusive)
06 August to 17 August* (inclusive)
28 August to 07 September* (inclusive)
01 October to 05 October (inclusive)

• As there are no MotoGP, WSB or BSB races in the final week of the Game Round, these transfer windows have been extended accordingly.

i’m top of the pile :slight_smile:

Manager: Martin Fennell Total Pts: 160 Overall Pos: 1 Round Pts: 160 Round Pos: 1