MCN Fantasy League 2015

Its that time of year again for the MCN Fantasy League. This year looks much harder as you no longer have Moto2 & 3 But WSB & BSB now takes those spots and you still have only 10m to spend.

Looks much more technical.

I’ve started a London Bikers League so get registered on http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/ and pick your team then join our Legue using Pin Number- 19715

Ooooo lets see if I can win again :smiley:

:smiley:

I’m going to try and get a good team early on and try and stick with it. last year i went with riders that didn’t necessarily win races but were consistant, and it didn’t work lol

Aint got much of a clue but I’ll give it a go. :ermm:

Thats how it was a couple of years ago, with motogp wsb & bsb & 10m

I’ve never really been into gaming so never got into fantasy league stuff until doing this last season so last season’s one was the first time I’d seen it. But so glad I did do it as it really added to the enjoyment of watching the racing cos now I really took in all the practice sessions and qualifying from all 3 tiers of GP racing and found it so much more enjoyable.

Entered with an all English team.

Bradders and cal back together again!
:smiley:

Entered a mix bag, might change nearer the start time.

I’m in, much prefer it with WSB and BSB.

Enter your team before 04:00 AM GMT Saturday 21st February 2015 as WSB starts this weekend at Phillip Island.

Entered :cool:

Current table:

I missed a trick here, Knowing there is 2 WSB events and 1 BSB event before the start of the MotoGP i should’ve gone with the 2 top WSB & BSB riders and a really cheap MotoGP squad and then changed to my current team at the transfer window, there are lots of Points being lost here!!

Damn it, good point!

thought id give it a go…add us sam

Yep no problem

Good work Sam, top of the league!