mcn bike show

Will be at the ace from 9 for breakfast on friday and then planning to ride up for about 10. Let us know what is best for you rob, ace or meet in town. Anybody else, be good to see ya!! :wink:

Thats better 9am brekkie i can do, see you at the ace come friday then.:wink:

Going Friday now mate, Catch ya soon :wink:

Got a spare ticket for Friday, a mate has dropped out, yours for Ā£14???
:smiley:

I have a free ticket to use, kindly donated by Gems :kiss:

Wish I could give it away, but I need my pocket money for a new chain. :wink:

Whats the price on the door?

Just found out itā€™s Ā£18 on the door. Any more takers for breakfast?

Ok Iā€™m in. still 9am at the Ace?

Plan to leave about 10 so will be getting to ace about 8.30-9. So far itā€™s meself, tugs, R.Rob and whoever else turns up. Should be a laugh even without suzuki at the show!! :angry:

Cant wait to tell the missus friday morning that iā€™m not working that day, be good to wave her of to work and say, " Iā€™m going out to play with me mates From LB today":DSo far its:

Bigvern, Tugs, Rioting Rob, Brickingit and knowing Ricky i bet heā€™s at the Ace for brekkie too:cool:

Does anyone wanna buy this ticket off me? I donā€™t bite :smiley: Otherwise itā€™ll go to someone queuing on the door.

have it off you tel.can i meet up with you fri morning out side the show if so give me your number in a pmā€¦cheers:)

Thanks for inviting me guys, had a wicked day out;)

great day lads ,bike show was ok got some bits and bobs,after the show had a run to southend had lunch then a brisk :smiley: run back to the ace for the eveing good laff and good company must do again;)