MAYDAY RUN 2009

course it is mate…your more than welcome…;).

see ya down borough soon fella!!!

smiled:).

hope to see you there - i got a w plate gixer6 with londonbiker sticker on it

i am glad you amended the meet time to a more realistic one.

Cheers mate, il see you guys there. Bright and early! …well as long as its not raining :hehe:

i will be there at some point i am going blackheath 1st to meet the 2t lot then off to locks to meet my brother and his lot:D

booked a day off for this and cant wait!!!..wooohooo!!!

smiled:D.

We won’t be able to make this now. Hope you all have a good day! :smiley:

Fro? where u leaving from? u going from home?

Shane are you getting the LB banner from Jay?
I think it would be good to have a bit of a marked presence this year.

I’m leaving from deepest darkest Kent so I’ll meet you on the beach.:smiley:

I’ve had to change my plans a bit, My manager didn’t realise it was Bank Holiday, so I gotta work till 12 then I’m getting the train to Hastings, Should be there about 12.45 now :w00t:

I’m working til about 2pm then making my way from The City.If anybody oversleeps and misses the Smiled early bird show then you’re more than welcome to join me.

Let’s hope the crazy gang will still be there…

Give us a call when you get there , we’ll see if we can meet up and maybe head for brighton later … :Dmight as well make a day of it ?? take care mate

I’ll be along at some stage, I’ve only recently joined LB so I’ll be saying Hi a lot!

JC

I’m going to join this ride, but probably I’m missing day… Is it happening on 2nd or 3rd or 4th of May?

monday 4th

im defo going, as ive missed it 2 years in a row. but not this year!

see you at locksbottom (mite even say “Hi”)

I shall also be there for 9.30. Missed it 2 years in a row as well. Will be at BP for 9.30
:smiley:

Me and Ali-cat are leaving at 08:00 so might spot you in Hastings.

Really looking forward to it.

Well peeps, looks like im coming down on my own, cos everyone ive called cant make it…and i dont know how to get to locksbottom…so im gonna just take a chance and ride out and see who i meet up with on route…or if i dont get to see u guys, i will prob be riding in with the whole lot of other bikers going that way ! :smiley:

im not going to the ace as its going backwards for me, im coming across dartford tunnel…anyone going that way? i will check in the morn before i leave…which will prob be about 8.30/9.00

Anybody leaving from the ace or west london area? Just posted in the newbie thread and now looking to tag along with someone tomorrow. Seeing as it is now 2am I think the 7 start may be a tad over-optimistic but would like to do this if possible, failing any reply then I will prob just make my own way there and go on the hunt for banners/stickers. Oh and a message for Alta-ego, if you see a big lump in a loud icon jacket with a skull on the back and riding a loud k8 busa come and say hello, we spoke before about your bandit and it would be good to put face to name. Stay safe and as upright as possible.