Massive Praise - Almond Reef BnB - Almeria Spain

So myself, R6_AFC and GAZ (noddy) went to Almeria with focused events. As expected the track day was great we spent 4 days on amazing track and its well worth doing!

The pleasant and unexpected surprise was how nice our accommodation was. We picked our own place to stay as the girls were coming with us and ryan had found a great looking Bed and Breakfast.

It turned out it was a 150 year old farm house which slept up to 14 people and had a pool and huge outdoor BBQ area.

It was totally beautiful and the rooms were great. Also to make things even better the English couple that own it are great and Paul is a bike nut and had a gixxer K7. They run tours of the area for bikers and he has a wealth of local knowledge about the track and local roads so its really helpful to have a chat with him.

Basically if you’re heading over to that area either for a track day or just a break/bike tour then you have to stop and stay here, its one of the best places i have stayed! im not sure what the others paid but i believe prices start at about 20 euros a night and included breakfast!

Its located 10 mins from the track in a small spanish village and its 20 mins from the beach. There is not lots to do as far as shopping is concerned but there are 2 bars 15 mins walk away and if you really want shopping the town on the beach has loads!. Its a great place and is very chilled out! We had 3 BBQ’s in 7 days!!!

if anyone is interested

Web www.almondreef.co.uk
email [email protected]
T (0034) 950 369 097!

Its Paul And Diane White!