Massive discount for the IAM Advanced training course at Bike Show 17th-18th Feb

I’ll be helping out the IAM stand (A26) at the MCN Motorcycle Show on Friday morning.  There is a massive discount available, but is limited to only 60 places.  Here are the details:

“The cost of the Advanced Riding Course is normally £149 including Group and IAM Associate membership for a year, all the training they need, the test itself and all the social activities.  For the duration of the show only, riders can sign up for £99. For that, it must be immediate payment for the course for a specific named person. We cannot do bulk deals, nor allow bulk purchase of a few memberships for potential un-named members. We are limited to 60 reduced-rate tests over the 3 days of the show.”

I think this is a bargain price at only £99.  It’s less than I paid for it back in 2006.

For further details about the Institute of Advanced Motorists, check out  their website https://www.iamroadsmart.com/ 

So I have to be there to sign up and pay? I am not around today but would definitely put my name next to this.

ah feck! I’d have signed up. Aceman can I call you and you sign me up…

I’m not going to get out of work this morning to com over that is for sure

But you have to buy your own BMW. :slight_smile:

Joking aside guys, it’s very good value imho.

You guys been this year?
Worth going if your just interested in a browse, or only worth it if you are looking for a new bike or a big spend up?
Also what’s the bike parking like?

ah feck! I'd have signed up. Aceman can I call you and you sign me up..
I'm not going to get out of work this morning to com over that is for sure

The Sleeper
You've got to be there in person to pay for it.

ah feck! I'd have signed up. Aceman can I call you and you sign me up.. I'm not going to get out of work this morning to com over that is for sure The Sleeper
You've got to be there in person to pay for it.
Aceman
Paypal me £99 and I'll buy your place.

I solemnly swear I won’t run off to the pub with it…