Massive day, for me

So excited. Today we opened our motorcycle training school… Motorcycle Training London.
www.mctlondon.co.uk
looking forward to getting more bikers on the road :wink:

Congratulations.:slight_smile:

Need any good solid trainers?

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Great. What’s the address? I can’t find a website. I have a few friends that need to learn to ride. They’ve been riding atrociously for years.

Well done! Good luck for future!

R

nice one, will you be teaching on the SMC? :smiley:

One comment for the website, get your profiles on there… It helps put a face to people but also you can give your experience on there so that they know it’s trustworthy…

congrats XD wear abouts are you based? i have to redo my cbt and licence so looking for someone to do it all haha

Sounds exciting mate, good luck and all the best.

mctlondon.co.uk

we should be on google search etc within the next few days :wink:

Cheers mate, we got a bit of work to do on website, take that on board :slight_smile:

[quote]
DTR_Ross (27/03/2013)

congrats XD wear abouts are you based? i have to redo my cbt and licence so looking for someone to do it all haha[/
quote]
surrrey hills greens lanes :smiley:

we are based west London, oppersite Osterley tube station.

And we dont have a problem if students want to do there cbt on a geared bike, in fact we encourage it :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the congrates :cool:

Good luck Terry :slight_smile:

Good luck Terry. :slight_smile:

Nice. I do have a fair few people asking where they can do their CBT, now I know where I can send them. :slight_smile:

Congrats Terry, hope it goes well.

yeah nice one T! :wink:

good luck if you want any promo or flyer put around scooter bay in london let me know.

Nice one Tel, good luck hope it goes well for you x