Marmablade Is almost ready

So the SKB Racing MK2 bike is almost ready, Just got the pictures from China of the Panels to give final go ahead before they Lacquer them, I’m well pleased with the outcome, It is everso slightly different from the GSXR which i like as it is now this years team PermaTans colours lol. all i need to do is get the SKB Racing Decals made up again and fit them when the Panels arrive and the Bike will be complete :slight_smile:

I’m unsure as to the front mudgaurd though, i’m not sure whether to have it all Black like the GSXR was or leave it like it is, Whats your thoughts??

GSXR…

Marmablade…

Black mud guard would be my preference.

Black to match the mid section of the fairings

Yes that my opinion too. Think all Black would look much better. I like how the current design follows thorgh the Tank/Nose Cone and Mud Gaurd but do prefer all Black so think i will get it Changed.

Likey likey. Defo black mudguard.

a pink mudguard would add a shabby chic look very in right now

lol, trust you Mr Diggle!!

I’m confused.com
I thought you sold the gixxer??

I prefer the orange myself.

Yes the Gixxer is Sold but it was always my intention to paint the Blade the same as the Gixer so this is the Blades version of the Gixers colour Scheme, SKB Racing Mark2 :slight_smile:

Looking good fella. What sort of camera mount do you have on the tank?

That was an ebay special, it was great, unfortunately it went with the Gixxer or you could’ve had it.

No worries, thanks :slight_smile:

I thought that was his butt plug
silly me

Eyes Rolled!!!

LOL. Sorry @me_groovy but I’m with the pack… black mudguard. :slight_smile: