Marchesinis for sale

I was interested but I can’t afford 'em, bloke on another forum is selling his Marchesinis if anyone’s interested - like mad dog’s ones:

He wants 1100 quid for them and they’ve only done 45 miles and are in mint condition, not sure of the exact measurements but will post them here when he gets back to me.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}Measurements: 3.5" x 17" front and 5.5" x 17" rear

ah mate they are sexy!!!

Not worth it for you you’d probably blow the SXV up soon lol :wink:

lol, I’ve had a cal rebuild…I think I’m safe for a bit…she’s running nice at the mo, apart for my clutch still slipping a bit :frowning:

were trying to go greenlaning again soon mate. You coming?

i’m up for it Lew, assuming I can get a babysitter - please keep me posted :slight_smile: