Magic Frogs

A man was not really happy about his manhood… it was actually too long… 50cm long. He did not know what to do and went to Sangoma to ask for advice. The Sangoma thought for a long time before she said:

“Walk into the forest and you will meet a frog. Ask the frog if it wants 2 marry you. If it says “no” your manhood will shrink by 10cm, but if it says “yes” it will grow by 10cm so the risk is yours.”

The man thought about this for a while but decided it was worth the risk. He walked into the forest, found the frog and asked it: “Will you marry me little frog?” “No”, said the frog. The man ran home and measured his manhood.

Happily he found that it had shrunk down to 40cm. The man was so excited about the results, that he ran back into the forest and asked the frog again. “Will you marry me little frog?” “No”, said the frog. The man ran home and measured his manhood. Again he found that it had shrunk 10cm down to 30cm. The man was thinking, “hmmm 20cm, now that would be the perfect size” and ran back into the forest. He met the frog again and asked him again “Will you marry me little frog?”

The frog answered him:

Man what is wrong with you? I already told you: NO! NO! NO!

Moral of the story be thankful for what you have.