Made in Chelsea Sunday 7th of April

Made in Chelsea Sunday 7th of April.

Meet at Fulham Tarts for coffee at 09:00 for a 09:30 sharp departure. The route will be a 200 - 250 mile round trip.

2nd meeting point is the Esso Filling Station Shoppenhanger Road, Slough SL6 2QJ. Those joining there should meet at 10:15 and we’ll set off shortly after.

Half time stop will be at approximately 13:00 at The Malt and Shovel which is near to junction 12 of the M40 for those that didn’t get a full day pass and may want to leave early. We should get back to the start point, Esso on Shoppenhanger Road at about 17:00.

Pace will be steady. The usual Made in Chelsea etiquette applies. If you ride like a pleb you’ll be sent to Coventry and have to make your own way back to Chelsea. No heros GoPro of otherwise. This is a rideout, not content for your vlog.

If you are attending please advise which meeting point you’ll be coming to so I know whether to stop there or not. If it rains then the ride is called off.

1 Like

March 7 is gone. Should this be 7 April?

Yes thanks. I’ve fixed it now. I haven’t finished the time machine yet.

I’ve had my share of shit befalling me this year. If I’m not to get an extra special helping, I’ll see you in Slough

Excellent. It’s been too long.

Is anyone coming to the Fulham Tarts meeting point? If not I’ll head straight to Slough.

straight to slough for me

Looks like a Slough rendezvous.

not to sure whats going on tomorow, but if I can, I may see you at the lunch break.

Excellent.

be good to see you

:grinning:

Well that wasnt a bad day out, shame it was a little cold, but it is only April after all. :grinning:

Thanks to all who attended. Weather was a bit bracing and sadly no sun. Great to be out though. I’ll catch you all soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for leading. Joby. Some fantastic roads - I could imagine what they would look like with the sun shining.

Great to see the Rossos out today too.

Hope to see everyone again soon.

Good to see you out on 2 wheels again Joby

He hasn’t changed a bit

A proper hardcore group right there (give her a cuddle Ben Sir, she looks frozen)

That might just be the armor in her jacket

give her a cuddle anyways, you know you want to