Made in Chelsea Sunday 7th of April

Made in Chelsea Sunday 7th of April.

Meet at Fulham Tarts for coffee at 09:00 for a 09:30 sharp departure. The route will be a 200 - 250 mile round trip.

2nd meeting point is the Esso Filling Station Shoppenhanger Road, Slough SL6 2QJ. Those joining there should meet at 10:15 and we’ll set off shortly after.

Half time stop will be at approximately 13:00 at The Malt and Shovel which is near to junction 12 of the M40 for those that didn’t get a full day pass and may want to leave early. We should get back to the start point, Esso on Shoppenhanger Road at about 17:00.

Pace will be steady. The usual Made in Chelsea etiquette applies. If you ride like a pleb you’ll be sent to Coventry and have to make your own way back to Chelsea. No heros GoPro of otherwise. This is a rideout, not content for your vlog.

If you are attending please advise which meeting point you’ll be coming to so I know whether to stop there or not. If it rains then the ride is called off.

1 Like

March 7 is gone. Should this be 7 April?

0 Likes

Yes thanks. I’ve fixed it now. I haven’t finished the time machine yet.

0 Likes

I’ve had my share of shit befalling me this year. If I’m not to get an extra special helping, I’ll see you in Slough

0 Likes

Excellent. It’s been too long.

0 Likes

Is anyone coming to the Fulham Tarts meeting point? If not I’ll head straight to Slough.

0 Likes

straight to slough for me

0 Likes

Looks like a Slough rendezvous.

0 Likes

not to sure whats going on tomorow, but if I can, I may see you at the lunch break.

0 Likes

Excellent.

0 Likes

be good to see you

0 Likes

:grinning:

0 Likes

Well that wasnt a bad day out, shame it was a little cold, but it is only April after all. :grinning:

0 Likes

Thanks to all who attended. Weather was a bit bracing and sadly no sun. Great to be out though. I’ll catch you all soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for leading. Joby. Some fantastic roads - I could imagine what they would look like with the sun shining.

Great to see the Rossos out today too.

Hope to see everyone again soon.

0 Likes

Good to see you out on 2 wheels again Joby

0 Likes

He hasn’t changed a bit

0 Likes

A proper hardcore group right there (give her a cuddle Ben Sir, she looks frozen)

0 Likes

That might just be the armor in her jacket

0 Likes

give her a cuddle anyways, you know you want to

0 Likes