Made in Chelsea Sunday 31st of July

Made in Chelsea Sunday 31st of July.

Meet at Fulham Tarts for coffee at 09:00 for a 09:30 sharp departure. The route will be a 200 - 250 mile round trip.

2nd meeting point is the Esso Filling Station Shoppenhanger Road, Slough SL6 2QJ. Those joining there should meet at 10:15 and we’ll set off shortly after.

Usual Made in Chelsea etiquette applies. If you ride like a pleb you’ll be sent to Coventry and have to make your own way back to Chelsea.

Can’t make it onto this one but what time do you guys normally get back to Chelsea?

Between 3 and 5 depending on the route. I try to plan on 2 hours out, 1 hour for lunch, 2 hours back.

I would love to ride with you on Sunday, but out on Sat, so not sure what time I will be awake on Sunday.

Also the Prudential ride will also make it difficult for me to get anywhere.

If you see me at tarts on sunday happy days, if not don’t wait for me as might still be asleep LOL!

Considering this one. How “progressive” will it be?

Considering this one also. Are you heading into Oxfordshireland at any point?

Probably go through Oxfordshire as we go North from Maidenhead. Pace is steady, we mark corners and everyone rides their own ride. It’s not suitable for 125cc though.

Road closures in West London

05:00-14:30

Knightsbridge
    Brompton Road
    Cromwell Road
    Talgarth Road
    Hammersmith Flyover
    Great West Road
    Hogarth Roundabout
    Burlington Lane / Great Chertsey Road
    Chiswick Bridge
http://www.lbc.co.uk/ride-london-route-road-closures-on-sunday-31-July-94867

Just got home now, looking unlikely for today but never say never.

If I’m not there by 9.30 I deffo wont be coming so please don’t waste any time waiting

I’m at Fulham Tarts now. A4 is shut but you can push your bike across in a few places. I’ll find another way to get to the M4.

Are you going to Chipping  Norton today ?

I have just gotten up. have you still got a meetpoint at the  lough filling station?

youve probably headed off already

have a good one

Cheers Joby for leading a thoroughly lovely lil’ rideout. There may not have been many of us, but it was a well behaved group with some nice “progression” in places (other than that moron on a red Triumph at times!!!). 

We headed back through Chip Norton, Lechlade then Wantage as we had domestic duties to get back to. Humph.

Ps, when did I aquire the knees of an old woman???

Lovely day out. Thanks to Joby for leading.

We too returned via Chip Norton, Lechlade then Wantage but not before lunch at The Malt Shovel and a visit to the tower in Burton Dassett country park.

What a classic. Thanks to all those who attended. Traffic was light on the way back into town so I just glided back to Chelsea. See you next time.

Great day out! This one was even better than the last one. Joby and Chris managed to find some really nice roads. Not to mention that the roads were less busy than last Sun.

Thanks to Joby and Chris for leading and Tim for tailgunning. Janey, nice bike!

Looking forward to the next one! :smiley:

Some photos.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

One hour later and I`m still trying to post some more pictures.