M swan song

Well, Roni/Boris has just banned me from green lanes and suggested avoiding 30s, so my thinking now is to get the A1 to South Mimms, and go down the 1081 to Dancers Hill Road and then go across to Potters Bar, Cuffley and do something about Cheshunt…

He’s not mentioned fords, though, and London Colney’s not a million miles out of the way…

i assume you will be on the DRZ :w00t:

I’d be up for riding from the Ace, green lanes and fords may be a problem but might make it interesting on the XJ6 :w00t:

I’d be up for riding from the Ace, green lanes and fords may be a problem but might make it interesting on the XJ6 :w00t:

Maybe!

Hey Ollie, I thought you were deciding between USA and Canada. What happened, did they check out your dodgy past?

I’ll try and make this, even though I had another ride planned. I’ll hook up with you lot at High Beech at 11am, or if you’re going by London Colney earlier, I may try and meet you there. Keep us updated with meeting points.

Martin

It doesn’t really matter how early I have to be at the Ace, as long as there is somebody to lead us… :slight_smile:

Mm, I think we’ll leave the Ace at 9. Me_groovy wants to meet at South Mimms, so we could stop by and wait for him and Aceman there at 9:30?

Ace at 9 to get to High Beech for 11? Are we going via Beaconsfield and Tring or something? :slight_smile:

Er, Ace at 10. For some reason I was aiming for High Beach at 10…

Is there still a meeting point at Blackheath tea hut? this would be ideal for me as I will be travelling up from the south coast A21. And is this the small tea hut on the main road running parallel to Greenwich park ?

Meet at tea hut at 10.30 as per original post :slight_smile:

May not make this now as lost my phone this morning on my way in so just had to pay £75 excess to get a replacement!!

Yep
Still meeting at Blackheath Tea Hut…leaving there at 10:30 to get to High Beech for 11
The only reason for this is to mirror the original ride. I actually live ten minutes from the Ace :crazy:

I’m kinda hoping Art is going to help with the navigation of his back yard too
I’m also hoping for good weather. Wouldn’t it be ironic if the driest September on record led to a wash-out October :doze:

No matter, would be awesome if we could make a dozen bikes on this ride :slight_smile:

I’ll meet be meeting up at the Ace then since I have no idea how to get anywhere else…shock… :pinch:

Fingers crossed for nice dry weather and some sun!

If Sunday is anything like today we are in for a great day out! And if we are in Finchingfield for 20 mins a possible BCR LOOP is possible !!! :smiley:

I think you should lead from the Ace, Slan. It would defiantly make the journey interesting. :w00t:

Intersting if you don’t mind going everywhere APART from where you want to go :smiley:

Nobody from Ace to Blackheath? Suburban riders!

I don’t go south of the river