M swan song

I’ll do my best to be there. I can empathise, distance helps though it’s all a battle of the mind at the end of the day and you’ve always got friends here to talk to.

much obliged Jaime, I might need to call on you for that.

also, can we do this for the way back? https://goo.gl/maps/WzYQH

of course. i do enjoy a good 404 error on the way back from finchingfield

the links work as well as his bikes :stuck_out_tongue:

https://goo.gl/maps/WzYQH

I’m open to suggestion
I usually get lost on the way back anyway

wait…is that just a route back to your house??

it goes near my house

Aw Ollie

cant do your ride dude, sorry, I have my kids of a Sunday, and try as I might I just cant squeeze em into my top box and panniers.

sorry to hear you are off, and wish you all the very very best for your future. don’t forget to stay in touch, you aren’t banned form LB just coz you don’t live here any more!!!

i rode that couple of times too, good road :laugh:

But you have to come round to mine :wink:

I understand about missing your family and the sea…:frowning: also with a new business venture all sounds v exciting to me. :slight_smile: Keep us posted and best of luck!

Yo cocknocker, sorry to see you go. Not sure I can make that day yet, if I can I’ll be there :smiley:

Ollie, shame you’re off matey, defo ‘I’m in’ for the ride…

I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in for this!

Amazing :slight_smile:
Now I just have to hope for good weather :blink:

In! :smiley:

I’ve not been out much this summer, I might even have my bike back by then… but I’m working that Sunday :frowning: Would have loved to be there.

All the best mate, stay in touch.

Who/How many people will want leading from the Ace? I’m pondering starting slightly earlier so we can do something less boring than the A406 to the A104…

Ace preferred for me, would be nice to ride up there together and if you have something more interesting all the better :slight_smile: