M Pearson

Ballygowans Michael Pearson has joined forces with local company BikeBitsNI and Hel Performance for the 2010 season.
BikeBitsNI, who are based near Belfast, are one of the leading Motorcycle accessory outlets, with Pearson aiming to use BikeBitsNI new products, Hel Performance brake lines on both his ZX10 and ZX6 Kawasaki’s in the 2010 Irish and Ulster Road Race Championships.
BikeBitsNI are already involved with two of the countries most talented Short Circuit racers, Alastair Seeley and Ian Lowry.
Jonathan Annett (Hel Performance Manufacturing Centre) “Its a pleasure to be able to work with Michael and his team in 2010. He proved his worth in 2009 and now with a new line up of machinery, I think he can be even more competitive next season. BikeBitsNI are proud to be able to bring Hel to Ireland. We are excited for 2010 and feel that we have a very strong line up in our Team Hel Programme”.
Michael Pearson: “Its really good to be working with a local company who are out to help local riders. We are now in a direct position to get what we need within 24hrs of asking, which is worth its weight in gold. I don’t really know much about the company as Willis Marshall set the deal up for me, but I am also very excited about the 2010 season, and hope that we can bond a long and successful relationship”.
Willis Marshall (Team Manager) “Jonathon and BikeBitsNI have been very helpful to date and I have no doubt that we can all have a good work relationship. Any help in the current climate is welcome, and we are delighted to have BikeBitsNI with us in 2010”.