M/bike parking near Tower Bridge Approach/St Katherines Docks

Does anyone know of anywhere? I can’t find anything close. :crying:Post 17:30 if it makes any difference.

Cheers

this might help.

Thanks … but been there. I was hoping for a little hideaway a bit closer. :wink:

If you go down by the side of Tower Bridge towards the Hotel, when you get to the bottom turn left. On the LHS you will see a Red phone box, then there is a pillar then there is a small space for parking motor bikes ( a few meters further). I can’t remember exactly but it might say couriers or something but nobody bothers about the signs around there. I regularly see people taking a shortcut through the no entry signs and ignoring the traffic lights:Whistling:

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

It’s actually just visible on Google’s street view :wink:

This place is the best, free undercover bike parking with places to chain your bike too, run by City of London :slight_smile:http://www.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=&daddr=51.510385,-0.073219&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=51.510335,-0.073079&sspn=0.002554,0.004587&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18just go up to the first floor and there is a bike area.

Thumbs up for City of London Corporation.

How much better are they in treating motorcyclists than poxy Westminster?