Love at first sight....

I went shopping too - my daughter is ready for the road.

D’awww! I saw a pink lid but my Dad told me he’d disown me if I bought it LOL

Volkard means strong & independent, and it’s German.

Another future biker in the making there,

Mind ,that Pink Lid and leggings would go wickid with Karleigh’s Jacket :smiley:

EDIT: , ok , ya beat me to the post .

:laugh:

Jay did we meet at bh? Was you the dude in the grey jacket who had his bike parked next to Plum’s?

Woo! Fellow YBR, except mine is a couple of years older :stuck_out_tongue:
Dig the new tank though. Enjoy your CBT :slight_smile:

we did meet, cant remember which jacket i had on ( either blue or hi-vis orange ), but i was stood talking to ya with me son Ross .

Oh!!! Yeah! You’re on my FB I’m thinking of someone else :slight_smile:

Think i was parked next to Plum, have a grey & black jacket, and ride the white & black Yamaha R125

Aha, yeah it was you :slight_smile:

See ya Wednesday if your about

ybr125 is a good choice, i used to have one and can’t say a bad word about it, very reliable :slight_smile:

I love these!!! and the CBF125 awsome bikes…I kinda miss my 125’s :frowning:

Black YBR, solid as a rock and won’t let you down. I bought a new one in January to give me confidence and get road miles under my belt. It was a superb runner with great economy and plenty speed for me.

I sold it after I passed my test in June and could have flogged it six times over because the market for these 125s is very strong.

I didn’t really want to get rid of it but I couldn’t afford to keep two bikes and after training on a 650, there wasn’t really any going back to a “wee” bike :slight_smile:

Happy days ahead for you :slight_smile:

The guy in the shop kept banging on about how great they are, I thought he was just trying to sell it to me but all I’ve heard is good stuff so it seems I’ve made the right choice! My Dad almost let my buy a crappy Kymco 0_o

Won’t be around this week at BH but maybe the week after… On my bike!!! :smiley:

congratulations, welcome to world of biking

Congrats Karleigh! :smiley: Get your CBT done now, good luck.

Should be hopefully be going my CBT next week :smiley:

enjoy,hurry with your cbt

good plan to have a practice before you do your CBT imo. You only get a few hours in a car park to nail the gears (and its harder in there being a restricted space) and if you don’t then they won’t let you on the road part and you have to pay again. If you turn up with the gears sorted then you know you will get your certificate.

congrats on the new purchases!

You can do this ^^ here http://www.geton.co.uk/content/whats-it-all-about&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc?gclid=CLa7wYHQ-qUCFc0f4QodUHUFng