Loud Motorcycles Suck

Haha, they’ve got a nice collection there…

https://www.facebook.com/LoudMotorcyclesSuck/photos_stream (no account required)

Picture# 1 - Of course you are.  And I ain’t gonna tell you to shut up either.

Pic 3. Surely that is dangerous, how on earth are you meant to be in control of that? plus… Give it 10 Mins of riding and your arms will be knackered!!

people have much time on their hands to creae such facebook pages… I can only imagine that she lives besides a hells angels club house and she got fed up with noise, then she decided to go with the passive agressive facebook way.

people have much time on their hands to creae such facebook pages... I can only imagine that she lives besides a hells angels club house and she got fed up with noise, then she decided to go with the passive agressive facebook way. WildBoy
It's actually a he. I had a read of a few posts of his. He was a cop. Then he retired (some claim was fired for devoting too much of his work time on noisy bikers) and moved out from that city/county away from all the noise. Kind of sad. Love the pictures, though. Not sure if they're supposed to paint us in a negative light, but they're hillarious.