Lorenzo goes to Ducati for 2017

is it still a risky move, now that GiGi has sorted the bike out?

Did Rossis’ mind games get to him?

one thing is for sure - its going to be interesting!!

Those ducatis have serious power, what they are lacking is a rider with the experience And skill to use it correctly, Dovi is a great rider but he isn’t as quick as Lorenzo, and Ianonni just hasn’t got the experience and is making silly mistakes, Lorenzo is good enough to make that a championship winning bike

Stoner is going to be his team mate !

Dovi is a great rider but he isn't as quick as Lorenzo, and Ianonni just hasn't got the experience and is making silly mistakes, Lorenzo is good enough to make that a championship winning bike Marmablade
so from those two who do you keep as Lorenzos team mate? my bet is on Ianonne

Lorenzo is too precise a rider to get the most out of the ducati I think

Personally I would keep Dovi, but I have a horrible feeling they may get rid of Dovi, and possibly even go for 2 new riders altogether

Iannone is doing too well for them to get rid of him.

I wish they’d get Bradley Smith on the factory Yamaha but more likely they’ll nab Maverick Vinales

Smith is on KTM next year! another interesting move!

Yeah Vinales is def going to Yamaha

Iannone is doing too well for them to get rid of him. me_groovy
He's Only finished 1 race this season, and in one of the races he crashed into his team mate wiping both Bikes out!!

this season is just started, he did really well last year.  thats not really fair Sam.

Unfortunately last season is over, the money men at ducati will not look at last year’s success if this form carries on. I agree, last year was a fantastic year for him but when it comes down to the crunch will last year’s performances sAve him? I’m not sure if they will

Funnily enough, Ducati said they only went for Lorenzo because Stoner refused to go back to racing but was happy to test (and be faster than the “Racers”).  Will be fun to watch.