Looking for riding Buddy in my area

Hi. Looking for riding buddy in my area which is Stockwell, South London. Thought it would be a good idea to get to know someone before the newbie night at the Ace-Cafe on the 7th June. Also Borough Market meets. Male or Female ( I Have a very understanding partner). Better still might even turn into little group. If you like to ride locally now and then give us a shout. Always better to turn up at these meets with a buddy.

Hi there and welcome, I’m far from your neck of the woods so can’t help with the ride out buddy but I turned up at BMM on my own and was made to feel more than welcome, LB are a friendly bunch. Always ride outs happening so keep checking the ride outs topic. You’ll enjoy it here! :smiley:

HI AND WELCOME TO LB

I AM IN THE BATTERSEA AREA IF YOU WANT TO HOOK UP

Thanks Digger. Will take your advice and see where the wind blows me. First stop Borough Market meet 3rd June.

Thanks Blade. Be at Borough Market 3rd June come along and say hello. Cant miss me riding blue triumph tiger with very distinctive Triumph jacket.

WILL DO MATE.YOU CANT MISS ME I AM 6FT4 WITH A LB HOODLE ON

With moobs and usually very miserable:P joking Paul…loves ya really:D

welcome to lb:D

WASP LUV U TOO:)

Hey mate. I’m in the junction and don’t know any bikers so would be happy to ride around with someone. I’m on a big slow 125 cruiser though so if you’re looking for someone speedy might be best served to look elsewhere:D

Hi Mel. Thanks. Be nice if you can make Borough meet tomorrow.

No Probs Rorschak. Im down Borough meet tomorrow. Come along and see whats happening.