Look what i picked up today!

Hiya Pappaclart, yeah ive seen a few of your tl pics, i gotta say i love the British racing green in mine…

Never thought I’d hear you say that! :smiley:

So what happened to your last one? (Fazer?) Have I missed something?

Any way, congratulations. Have fun :slight_smile:

great bike westie - looks the dogs!! :slight_smile:

Hey ness hows you? x

v good thanks! hoping to catch you when you’re down to visit in a few weeks time - will you have your new wheels with you?

Hey Ness:)

If he still has it, Tell Et, that if he still has it, Westie could be a good home for that TL stand he showed me;)

Got to say it, that is one lovely machine.

ah yes - good thinking! westie, you have pm :slight_smile:

Nice one Westie…Great condition that.

Nice one Westy! Bit more power than you’re previous middle-weight bikes :slight_smile:

Yes just a bit! hehe, shes having her forks serviced after wales, new oil, and a new rear shock. Got a ohlins damper to replace the standard one too.:slight_smile:

Hey matey, from our last conversation you were after a naked SVthou, TLS, nice choice.

You need to get some blue flame exhaust the same as mine, you know you want to!!! :smiley:

Looks sweet mate, enjoy!

You and your curves thing… :wink:

I know, what am i like?:Dnah ive got these scorpions on, my god they are loud… she sounds sweet…:w00t:

Don’t tell what you paid, let me revel in unadulterated envy, without pecuniary concerns.

NICE!

I have had some bikes painted in almost every color scheme, that honda and Yamaha have used over the last 30 + years, but that green justs beats about every thing I have seen, with the exception of the Norton 850 Commando in White and the Yamaha XS 750 In black w/ gold metal flake, with gold decals and stripes, black engine and wheels.

ENVYENVYENVY.