Look at all the peeps online!

surely you’ve all got more in your lives than this…?

Roll on the Springtime SO WE CAN PLAY OUTSIDE

I’m sick … that’s why I’m here, it’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it !!

Still … come on spring hurry the F*** up !!

Im here cause my little girl is tucked up in bed! And it does get rather funny on here,breaks up my evening!

I here as I’ve just got home from football and stuffing my face with Pizza.

just done the weekly sainsbury’s run…roll on the weekend. Forecast for Saturday is good so I might get out for a quick poodle on the bike.

I lead a very sad life… thats why I’m on here

Right, erm, I suppose its me next. Right, hello group, my names Ton-Up and I’m a bike-a-holic. It started the first time I tasted the pleasure of bikes and I haven’t been able to kick the habit since. I have a little dabble almost every single day and though its an expensive habit, I can’t help it, I’m hooked.

So I’ve checked into the LB clinic to be amongst my fellow (bike) addicts… there must be a cure…

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>…but they can shove it where the sun don’t shine, I love my habit

Thank-you…Can I sit back down now group?

Just got in. What’s happening?

And 162 guests. Who are they?

Me I’ve just switched on. Did 110(approx)mile tour of Surrey this afternoon, some of which was enjoyable - still some salt about on some of the minor roads, but still managed to give the RF some stick.

Had to get out of town and breath some air, felt I was getting bogged down with crap/pressure, you guys know what I mean I’m sure.

Surrey’s brilliant for riding round, I keep finding new little bits of road, I went on the bit we rode last year where Rottie went hedge surfing LOL. I did a circuit in the opposite direction and on the downhill side my ears were popping

It’ll be good when it’s warmer and I have some friendly company

Come on guys don’t complain!! I’m without net at home for a week now and I’m giong mad!!! We had always 4 laptops around but when I brake mine they all are not there! Can’t believe it !!!

I’m new here HI

If the counter was set at 15min and not 60min you could/would get a better understanding of how many people are on the site.

Hi back at ya!! Welcome, post your bike into the Picts/Vids bit (top thread) and get stuck in.

“if the whatsit was addled to humpalump you’d do what??”

don’t come on here with your technobabble tho

I’m sure Jay (the Gaffer and basically allround deity on LB) understood and is leaping into action as I write.

You what?

There’s no special counter, it’s just a snapshot of all the currently logged in users, and those that aren’t. It works around the concept of a session, i.e. the time you spend at the site in any given sitting. The site will monitor your use of the site, and if you don’t use it for 60 minutes, will remove you from the list. It’s set at 60 minutes to make using the site easier, so you don’t have to keep on loading different pages, to be able to use the site, i.e. you don’t want to go make a cup of tea, come back, go to make a post and find you’re logged out (though this can’t happen for members who use the ‘remember me’ feature).

I’m glad the site’s proving more and more popular, shows that our hard work, and your loyalty/input is paying off, thanks guys n girls!

Ahh a glimpse into the hidden workings…