LondonBikers Podcast

Thank you guys …

For involving me in such a pro set up there …I dont know what I enjoyed more…the actual recording or the after party.

Fantastic experience…

I had a right laugh too… Listening to it right now!!!

Just listerned to, great chat.

H

Chat or “Shat” ???

Ok so how do I join this pod cast thing? excuse the thickie here! ???

DOH Just read the podcast sticky post! I shall have a listen I listen to my ipod walking to work everyday so it will make it more entertaining. Cheers guys.

Shat stops!?!?!

It’s very important to point out that we where taking the piss out of Cez… alot… I would like take this opportunity to say… oh bugger it - it’s too much fun! More ‘chat’ next week from the podcast!

m

I listened to the second installation last night and really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work guys and girls!

Hey Matt, did you really stop a cyclist? Bet he was shocked as hell

Yeap I door stepped a cyclist - how pissed off does he sound!? ha! It stops abruptly because after that he swears at me and threatens to “t**t” me… so I said thank you and did a runner.

m

LOL

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! you guys have to learn better english! You are just too many! I begin to think that you are the wrong ones! perhaps I should have a shat with Mr. Oxford dictionary and change some things here and there!

But Mister Wikipedia says…

Shit (Redirected from Shat)

This article is about the word shit itself. For excretion of bodily wastes, see Feces.

Shit is a vernacular word in Modern English denoting feces, the waste byproduct of digestion.

It is an old and native English word, but following the Norman Conquest, Norman, Anglo-Norman, French, and Latin terms for many common objects and bodily functions began to be seen as more distinguished than native words, and thereafter feces became the accepted English noun, to defecate became the accepted English verb, and shit was no longer used in polite company.

It is therefore a swear word and can be classed as a use of ‘slang’, for example, “Shit!” used as an expletive, or in a non-pejorative manner, used as in ‘that’s the shit’ to mean ‘that’s good’.

The term “shit” can also be used to describe poor conditions, for example, “This is shit!”.

que??? lol

Well there’s the ‘no foul language’ rule kicked into touch LoL

Now Im worried…Americans…they take a s**t…and then they smoke it !!!

Brings a whole new meaning to putting it in your pipe and smoking it

LOL… VERY GOOD MO… He he he…