London Bikers Christmas Gathering 7th December @ 6.30pm

Done!

Can you send me the details. I’m 99% at the moment

No message.  :frowning:

Thank you once again everyone for responses. 

I have to enforce a deadline for deposits of 31st October. Please respond on this post and I’ll send you my details to get these in as I need this to secure the table. 

(I have contacted those who have shown interest just now)

So far we have 30 people confirmed so it’s looking to be a fantastic night, I can’t wait!! 

Don’t forget to send me your food choices too… x

Hi there everyone! 

I’m still waiting on deposits so don’t forget you have until Tuesday for these to be in. 

Anyone else interested in coming? 

I’ve arranged cover for my classes, so I’m definitely in on this now.  I’ve received and replied to you IM Bikergirl, with my updated meal choice.

I'm in. I just need to get cover for my classes. May I have the duck, lamb (but no broccoli), and triple chocolate please? Thank you for organising this. Aceman
Can I have Aceman's broccoli please? eezie
No you can't. He has to stay at the table until he's eaten his greens, otherwise no triple choccie cake for him!
Pat
Stuff that.  I've changed to the turkey meal now.  Stop treating me like a child - ner ner ner ner ner!

Deposit deadline is TODAY for your deposit to secure your spot at the table. 

Is anyone else interested? 

Yes please!

As usual I’m leaving myself loads of time…

Yes please! As usual I'm leaving myself loads of time.... Boris
PM Sent ;)

Deposits paid. Thanks Claire! See everyone there!

I've arranged cover for my classes, so I'm definitely in on this now.  I've received and replied to you IM Bikergirl, with my updated meal choice.
Aceman
My mate says he'll take your class for you. He said how hard can it be? You line everybody up and shout 'fight!'

I've arranged cover for my classes, so I'm definitely in on this now.  I've received and replied to you IM Bikergirl, with my updated meal choice. Aceman
My mate says he'll take your class for you. He said how hard can it be? You line everybody up and shout 'fight!'
eezie
Ha ha, eezie.  You can come down and watch your mate do that.  Just make sure you have your smart phone set to video mode, so when he wakes up, you can show him that when he shouted "Fight", they did just that - fifteen children jumped him.

He’s an MP so he might enjoy that :flushed:

Ha ha ha

Only a week to go. Jesus that came up quickly. See you all there.

I’m looking forward to this. One of my blacks will be running classes for me that day.

Black belts, ya twit.  I’m very black as I’m the boss, see:

Attachments

Actually, that belt is out of date.  The new one is on order.