London Bikers Christmas Gathering 7th December @ 6.30pm

Please join me in celebrating Christmas 2017 at our yearly bike Shed gathering.

Last years event was a great night and everyone had a fantastic time so I think it’s time to schedule another. The night will be similar to last years with drinks and then a sit down dinner. 

It is band night so there will be live music although I’m awaiting confirmation from the Bike Shed who that might be. 

The price is £34.95 inc a glass of prosecco on arrival. I will require £10 deposit payable to myself which I will forward to the bike shed. This will secure your spot for the table so there is an urgency on this so I can make sure we have an area large enough for us all. 

If you would like to come please send me your menu choice and I’ll PM the details to you to send me the deposits. 

Menu is as follows - 

Starters:

Duck terrine served with spiced plum chutney

Walnut and wild mushroom pate

Spiced parsnip soup 

Mains:

Roast turkey with all the festive trimmings!

Vegetable nut roast

Braised lamb shank, served on a bed of creamy garlic mashed potato, with rosemary gravy and tender stem broccoli 

Spinach & ricotta ravioli with pine nuts, and creamy cheese sauce

Dessert:

Spiced pana cota 

Triple Chocolate cake, served with chocolate whipped cream

Cheese board, served with grapes and plum chutney

I do have a Facebook event for this which already has a lot of interest. Last year we had around 24 in attendance and this year I think we’ll have many more.

Look forward to seeing you all there…

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

What day? 

What day? 
Arfa
7th Dec 18:30

Super Clair. I’ll have the soup, turkey and chocolate cake. I’ll send the deposit soon as.

Count me in.

Walnut pate and nut roast please. Can they do fruit for dessert fir those of us watching our figures?

ps trust parking isn’t a problem?

There is normally parking onsite at the BikeShed but if loads want to go via bike might be worth telling them just in case they’ve got the end arch closed.
Personally I’ll be sans bike for a glass of the dizzy stuff :smiley:

I’m in. I just need to get cover for my classes. May I have the duck, lamb (but no broccoli), and triple chocolate please?

Thank you for organising this.

I'm in. I just need to get cover for my classes. May I have the duck, lamb (but no broccoli), and triple chocolate please? Thank you for organising this. Aceman
Can I have Aceman's broccoli please?

I'm in. I just need to get cover for my classes. May I have the duck, lamb (but no broccoli), and triple chocolate please? Thank you for organising this. Aceman
Can I have Aceman's broccoli please?
eezie
No you can't. He has to stay at the table until he's eaten his greens, otherwise no triple choccie cake for him!

Soup, turkey, chocolate.  Thank you Claire

Woohoo! See you there :slight_smile:

Even though I’m new here and haven’t met anyone yet can I come??

^^ yes absolutely

^^ yes absolutely
me_groovy
But you have to buy the first round! ;0)

when’s the closing date for requests? 

Count me in then but not the 1st round on me lol

Just make sure you get there first … first round its cheaper as its just you .

I will go the day before then.

Great response so far, thank you everyone!! Sorry for the lack of date and time, I blame baby brain!! Lol! Now edited. 

I will let you know when deadline to attend will be but it will be soon as the Bike Shed requires the deposits to secure the table. 

I’ll PM those of you who have confirmed with my account details to send over the deposit. 

Looking forward to it already :wink: