London Bikers Bikesafe day

Can’t belive it!!! Guy Martin just booked up… Say’s it will help him around the TT circuit… Well in that case??

Awesome cheers KTM_D

bell-ends needn’t apply please. Anyone who goes on something organised by a member of this site and then either spoils it for others or brings our name into disrepute will be banned.

just sayin’

Take it your not going then…:laugh:

Count me in - have been wanting to do this course for years, but never booked on.

I’ve been wanting to do one of these for ages, only problem is that Essex b/s charge £60 :crazy: As I’m pretty skint would jump at the chance for £35 :smiley:

John

Did this last year, and was a brilliant day out - am going to do it again this year at some point!

Great response so far!

I’ll get on the Blower to the guys at Bikesafe on Monday and sort out some dates.

@ Simoninessex Sorry fella, just a day too late, if I get one soon you could always cancel that date and swap onto this one when I get it posted.

@Nic, shame you aren’t up for it this time round, but if we do another later I’ll be sure to let you know

@Serrisan If you are all healed in time, you up for this one again dude? April probs, so you should be back riding by then no? Try not to fall off this time round eh?

@ Pin, keep me posted then fella

@Deano73 I did my first one after riding for only a few months and it made a massive difference to my riding and my confidence, you are on the list.

@Jaime. Don’t be too naughty now!

@Columbo I think you might be right on that one fella, I’ll check with them next week and let you know.

@ Triang, It’s a pleasure, Glad I posted before you booked

@ Andrew&7 Thanks Andrew, I agree, Bellends please stay away and let those who really want to go and get something out of this do it without it being ruined.

@ Hels, You are on the list.

@ Banditjohn, that sounds like a bit of a rip off! come over this way and it wouldn’t cost you the difference in fuel. and the discount should make it even better! you are in.

@ sn!ke glad you enjoyed it, simple format, but so effective isn’t it?

nah not looking to do it again yet… :smiley:

Sounds like you should.:smiley:

No what I need is a course teaching you how to fall off without braking bones… I’m looking into stunt schools as we speak! :slight_smile:

depends on the date but interested in this as well…even though I’m a bellend of biblical proportions :D:P

I’m interested in doing one.

hey franc, good news, you’re on the list.

Hi
Did it 2 years ago. Wouldn’t mind doing it again best day for me is Sunday the n Saturday.

Do put me down as 50/50 depending on date
Thx

will do Kulj. i’ll be aiming for a saturday. if we get some more interest we might be looking at a choice of 2 dates anyway.

Haven’t visited for ages also not ridden as regularly as I used to. Did one of these a while back, so date dependent would be up for a refresher.

Nice one Dave, give us a shout when u know the date :slight_smile:

Ranksounds, i should have some dates up early next week, just let me know. I’ll put you down as a maybe.

Please put me on the list… I will make time ! :smiley:

you are on it! dates to folow soon. sorry. :slight_smile: