London bike show this month

^ wot they said

I left after an hour.

What they said but great to bump into a few LBers while wondering around.

I’m off there tomorrow, anyone else?

Just left, it’s now absolutely heaving!! Although fell in love again…Monster 1200s hubba hubba the mrs was less enthusiastic LOL

I parked there last year, huge room hundreds of bikes, lots of people around... I still chain up obviously but seemed okay to me.  Gabriall
If I was a gambling man I'd wager you took that photo for the Bonne' - front and centre ;-)
National Treasure
Fraid not, I took it just cause I happened to be standing there :) 

I went on friday, it felt like there were more people there on the friday then there were last year, but it also felt like there were less motorcycles… less vendors not as much of interest. 

Did run into the Biketrac people and eased a few of my concerns and the biker down lot, and mum took a liking to the vespa’s :slight_smile:

Oh bugger!!! I completely forgot to see Biketrac DOH! So are you sold on it?

if you are decided on bike trac we have just become a dealer for them so could fit and arrange :slight_smile:

Oh bugger!!! I completely forgot to see Biketrac DOH! So are you sold on it?
Dingo-Biker
So I reviewed a few before I chose and I actually have the Biketrac already, but I had a WHOLE bunch of questions which they were really happy to answer and they will be releasing an app soon which hopefully they will get me on the beta test for which I will enjoy.

They don’t have a way for you to click to update on your bike status and there are a whole bunch of icons which could mean just about anything but they explained it all and… tbh if I could click to force an update I would probably not be able to resist doing it regually enough to murder my battery

went today, was a lot quieter but had a lot less on offer. was good for sitting on lots of bikes but not so much for shopping. I spent a long time at the adventure stage on their almost constant series of travellers, bloody interesting lot. 

Crucially I noticed Suzuki was missing their GSXSF, Honda’s stand wasn’t visible unless you were right on top of it, Kawasaki had no Versys 300. Aprillia had only 3 bikes, one of which was the caponord (discontinued) and no Shiver 900 WHICH IS A NEW BIKE FOR THIS YEAR! bloody crazy marketing.

Saw and fell in love with the new CCM Spitfire.

Not that safe. Ask Carly.

thing I noticed about the parking is that every single person who drove in just before and just after me all just left their bikes… I had a good look around and bugger all people actually bothered to put their locks on… me I always go full paranoid no matter where I am even if every other bike looked like it was twice the price of mine.

I went on Friday and saw lots of bikes next to me with locks on. The sight of massive Harley’s with disc locks and the reminder Cords was quite amusing.

To be honest once all the spaces were taken only 1 guard was at the entrance so very easy for a scrote to enter via the dlr entrance find an easy target and ride off. I set my disc lock alarm off (again) and no one came to investigate.