London bike show this month

Quite sure Changy.   Unless you put a motor on it. and make it go fast.    Luddites.  

I went online, googled Bike show excel london and bought a ticket.   Turns out I bought a ticket for a show for fucking push bikes (Day before the Motorbike show)  
bluelagos
ahahahahahahahaa

Enjoy that. I think you should go but in your full biking gear!

[quote] I'll be there with Subday with Jax not actually going to take the bike. Really want to see the new R6 ChangyammiSunday, few beers with some of the guys. --- KTMJames [/quote]

Indeed you coming?

Changyammi
Yes of course! need a chin wag!

I’ll be going on the Saturday with a mate for the usual beer and bikes stuff

It’s SWIMBO’s birthday weekend, so no playing for me.

Hmm judging By BL’S normal colourful attire please dont encourage him to be wearing that display in lycra ! Love ya really BL.

I parked there last year, huge room hundreds of bikes, lots of people around… I still chain up obviously but seemed okay to me. 

Attachments

[quote] I went online, googled Bike show excel london and bought a ticket.   Turns out I bought a ticket for a show for fucking push bikes (Day before the Motorbike show)   --- bluelagos [/quote]

:joy::joy::joy:
Sure you don’t want a bicycle?

Changyammi

Ha ha  - Classic :slight_smile:

Classic push-bikes? :p

Any ideas of where to buy discounted tickets for Friday please?

I’m in on Sat, Lagos who is Blue if you wanna meet up

DjM - speak on FB.   If weather is ok, will ride down.

I’m going on Friday

Chance to win some on Twitter with @kawasaki_News

Attachments

Ill be there Sunday :slight_smile:

I’ll be heading over tomorrow, but I’m a bike show virgin- is there any benefit to being there early? Like better freebies (if there are freebies)? 

If anyone else is going tomorrow I’ll likely by flying solo and not riding, so I’m game for a beer.

Who has been?
Any good for a browser?
May go there Sunday and then go on a bit of a ride out

I parked there last year, huge room hundreds of bikes, lots of people around... I still chain up obviously but seemed okay to me. 
Gabriall
If I was a gambling man I'd wager you took that photo for the Bonne' - front and centre ;-)

Get there early though. The bike parking fills up quickly. It was full by 11am yesterday.

I went yesterday

Tbh I didlt think was all that not massive amount there

Was good to see some of the new bikes and FWR stand is doing some good deals on tyres at show prices

But unless your one of them people that likes to sit on random bikes and get your mates to take photos all day not a lot there