live fast, die young?

I think ‘living fast and dying young’ is a different concept to ‘making the most of life and realising it is short and too precious to waste.’:slight_smile:

What’s the point in dying young for no reason, when there are people who are facing death in all its unglamorous brutality (in combat, through war, disease, poverty, in detention etc) who are trying to survive?

In short, yes I know where your coming from. Although I’d prefer not to say the reasons why openly. :slight_smile:

Being on the bike is an escape at times, it’s feeling free and enjoying new places with good company or just by myself even. It’s exhilarating and exciting although I like to think I don’t take unnecessary risks. That being said I like to try to get the best of the road and improve my riding whilst still getting that adreneline rush. I’m never going to be the best or fastest rider as I don’t push my boundaries or the bikes ability but I’m happy with the rush and satisfaction I get without thinking ****, I could’ve had a major accident back there. Who knows what life has dealt though, hopefully my fate is as good as my grandparents, still going at 90 odd, completely mobile and sane with there 70th wedding anniversary this year :wink: I only hope I can carry on going living a life as good as them :slight_smile:

When did this happen? :wink:

Well relavent normal …It is an improvment … I don’t look like an evil red eyed Simpsons cartoon these days :smiley:

What I meant was I do think what the hell occasionally but always with a reasonable regard for my life… that’s the same before the bike and now. I’d be gutted if something happened anytime soon, I haven’t experienced even half of the things I would like to…

Anna… hats off to you babe!
To anyone who doesn’t take every chance their life offers them and try everything they want to try within the rules which they set themselves … is an idiot
If you feel you’re losing control, reign yourself in.
If you’re hurting someone, or yourself, in the short or long term… ask yourself some hard questions.
But if you’re living a life that is inquisitive, and exciting, thrilling challenging and demanding, then you’re doing it right.
ANYBODY who believes a Sunday ISN’T a Sunday without a Sunday roast, doesn’t deserve your company.
LIVE Woman… LIVE your life and love it!

…and don’t let anyone tell you what to do :wink: