Little something to get your blood boiling for a friday :-)

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the worlds worst driver…

Thoughts?

Do you usually filter in the middle at that section of the road? Looks like you’re better off overpassing in the middle

Anyways, i think you were polite and reacted perfectly fine - for the driver he’ll get a stroke soon

Omg!! What a nasty piece of work. Yeah, he will get a stroke soon.

Ronnie Pickering’s half brother probably…

WOW! what a bag of work he is!

it’s people like that who should be given permanent bans! he is likely to just carry on doing that kinda thing…

The number of words in his vocabulary just goes to show the level of his intellect.

You were the cause of that. No forward thnking, why put yourself in that position. You could see the lanes were stopping why didn’t you go round the outside?

The car driver wasn’t in the wrong, you were! He was in his lane, again if you want to undertake/filter then its up to you to make sure you have room. You deserved the abuse.

To be honest this is all down to your bad planning, why would you try and go down the middle there. What do you expext a car driver who is stuck in traffic when you blip the throttle evaporate.

Not sure why you’d box yourself in like that, we share the road ‘fatboy’ lol, not own it!

I’m with you on this - Doesn’t really look to be a huge amount of space on the right, so slow safe filtering is an option, not a huge potential given that road though - but then the car from behind can’t drive into you just because you’re filtering. He’s clearly a bad tempered person though, better to be away from these people.

You were the cause of that. No forward thnking, why put yourself in that position. You could see the lanes were stopping why didn't you go round the outside?

The car driver wasn’t in the wrong, you were! He was in his lane, again if you want to undertake/filter then its up to you to make sure you have room. You deserved the abuse.

GSXRAng
I have to disagree :-) I use that road everyday and many people turn right (to go to the businesses without indicating and I have nearly crashed a few times)

I felt it was safer to take the middle.

To be honest this is all down to your bad planning, why would you try and go down the middle there. What do you expext a car driver who is stuck in traffic when you blip the throttle evaporate. TDJ
Nope but the silver car on the right had at least another cars length that he could have moved. All I really needed was a few inches :-) Sometimes people are nice.

Lol, really?

Lol, really?

CBR500R commuter
Yes

@GSXRAng - A car driver cannot drive into an obstacle infront of them and be in the right. Its clear from the footage that he also drove left at the motorcyclist; instead of towards the centre of the road to clear and overtake. 

The silver car didn’t have to move and did nothing wrong (it was irritating but nothing more.)

Although the statement of poor forward planning has validity - i’m sure we’ve all sat in the middle of station traffic like that whilst filtering - I do daily on the A4 flyover.

O dear
Me thinks you need to stand back and take a deep breath
You put yourself into a position of danger when the middle of the road was where you should have been
What do you think telling the police would have done apart from making you look like a right tool

Hmm, better get your foot checked out, you may need to make a personal injury claim against his insurance. 

As for the car driver in the wrong, well… it may have been a tight squeeze and maybe not a filtering route I would have chosen. But, nothing illegal with what the OP did, just slowly filtered past a car or two then stopped. Stopped in full view, in front of the car driver for quite some time. But nevertheless the car driver deemed it reasonable to drive over the OP’s foot. And subsequently admitted he did it with intent. Hmmm. 

The only questionable action from the OP, was the rev’ing in an attempt to get other cars to move over. Bit cheeky and uncalled for really. Sometimes we all chose a duff filtering route, just got to accept it and wait.

I would seriously send the vid to the old bill, and if your foot is at all injured, definitely go through insurance. It would be interesting to see what he would say to county court judge as to why he stared at your for 2 minutes, then proceeded to drive over your foot…

I would have gone around the black car and sat in the gap left by the silver car. Why you decided to go inside the black car in the first place shows your lack of forward planning.

Regardless of choice of filtering route, is it ever acceptable for another car to deliberately run over someones foot?

@Arfa - exactly. 

The forward planning and not filtering that way is something the OP can take away - but the behavior of the car driver is not defend able.

Both as bad as one anther