Little Jay is evil

I dont really need to answer that do I…how about ! Good leather…SHIT fit unfortunately.

Now the Spada suit for £300 is a steal or…

Clover suits…stupid name but they get first choice of leather for their suits and Alpinestar get what Clover reject!!!

… bugger! Can’t come over today - going to pick the bike up from Honda - and that will use all my lunch hour… so it’ll be Tuesday / Wednesday when I come to collect… can’t wait to see that lid.

m

He may have missed out on you today Matt but he Got me with a sucker punch. Convinced me I’d saved 200 quid by picking a new Sumoy inplace of the Arai, I ended up flitering the saving away on other kit. Next time James, I’ll Tap you up for a discount

lol! The man is goooood!

lol! The man is goooood!

Hey james, do you guys still carry the Arai reynolds and the Schwantz rep lids ?

Baby J is that you in your avatar? if so I met you this week and didn’t even know it, I came down on the back of an R1 had a stupid plastic cast on my right hand and bitched about you not having my chrome quick release faring screws in while my friend got his in black

…nice meeting you lol

Your a funny fecker James… I’ll be in later to get that Dianese hhody…

Ah, the BabyJ got me! I only went in the shop to accompany Foxy, and ended up buying an £80 pair of Joe Rocket gloves (mmmmm, baby-soft leather!). Thanks James! Though next time, keep the jokes to yourself