Lewisham thieveing scum... do you know these turds

1 of the suspects also had a phone to his ear, so it was likely that they were on the phone to someone up the road who would walk back and jump on the bike... Obviously the victim wouldn't see them as an issue at first as they will just be a passer by and they will be too busy on the phone to the plod. Daws1989
If you look closely - they ALL had mobile phones pressed into their helmets. Cheap (?) intercoms.

I saw a couple of them next to me on Friday on Jamaica Road near the Rotherhithe Tunnel. Full face balaclava with no helmet. I didnt realise I had one on each side.They were teenagers and half the size of me. Both on little 125 scooters.

Rated

Thanks banman, I feel much safer now knowing that our government is always thinking about us!

Throwing a dog repeatedly downstairs… What a sick fck!

I saw a couple of them next to me on Friday on Jamaica Road near the Rotherhithe Tunnel. Full face balaclava with no helmet. I didnt realise I had one on each side.They were teenagers and half the size of me. Both on little 125 scooters. darrel
ugh yeah stay on alert guys

No worries. No don’t think anyone here is any more or less keyboard warrior than anywhere else mate. Inly posted it cos I live in Lewisham and am more than happy to hurt criminals. I think the police need as much help as they can get so why report thieves. If anyone knows the owners of those bikes, you can buy machetes axes saws mallets and all sorts of very persuasive legal tools iver the counter at DIY shops… hands broken in forty places, job done. Can’t ride, can’t steal.

And whoever posted about that Jamaican thing. I agree. Jamaica use to represent love weed and happiness. Now its aggressive angry mysoginistic shits who think killing peope is cool… very infantile shittyand embarassingly immature. But even worse when you’re white, from Thurrock and pretending to be like that…