Leathers failed crash test

Think i should complain, they were new in Feb

Attachments

CIMG0495.jpg

CIMG0497.jpg

CIMG0499.jpg

Bloody hell mate! Did you get grazes?

got more than grazes, it was over 100mph

Yeah they’re not supposed to come apart especially like the top shot. And since Wolf are British I’d have thought you could send it to them and deal direct

Did you burn up on re-entry?

Looks like shoddy workmanship again. I have had a bad experienece with WOLF leathers before and wouldn’t buy them again. I also know others who have. I shall stick to my MJK’s, crash tested numerous times and at speeds over 100mph, eventually producing just a minor hole, the size of a 1p piece.

Wolf used to be made in the UK. Essex/ Southend area. But not for the last 2 years or so. There is a huge difference in quality between the two.

Send them a picture of it and complain mate!

Complain mate thats not on at all! I would demand money back!

Complain and some compensation is in order, another 5-10sec tarmac surfing and that whole would have been a lot bigger

Id not be happy if that happened to me. Im not familiar with these leathers and can`t remember seeing riders using them on the track,
i now know why.

Definitely complain. The product certainly was not fit for the purpose you bought it for. Compensation should be in order too.

That is a clear and irrefutable failure of the stitching joint.

The sale of goods Act (as amended) lays down several conditions that all goods sold by a trader must meet. The goods must be:

of satisfactory quality
as described
fit for purpose You obviously have good grounds for a claim then.