Le Mans Trip with PJ

Good to see your still about zine.

Yeah, always lurking in the background, just like a bad smell! :stuck_out_tongue:

Confirmed time off booked at work, so just raising the cash now :cool:

I will be reserving hotel rooms when I get back to work next week.

I’m in

As long as I’m not sharing a double with Rixxy :wink:

PJ, count me in if there’s still room. Been away too long.

Ok guys, good to have you along on this one.

Rooms are now booked.

Such a long time to wait now :crazy:

It will be worth the wait :w00t:

Just so we are all clear, im not carrying anyr of you unnecessary camera equipment around.:smiley:

I’m interested if it doesnt run at the same time as Robs pyraneese trip…edit : it doesnt

I take it the route will be bendy, and not straight?

I have sent the email to my ticket contact regarding entry and grandstand tickets. He will mail me back once the tickets are made available and prices confirmed.

I will be booking the tunnel in the next week or so and once I have I will let you all know what to book and costs (should be about £45)

Hotel rooms have been reserved but I can add to them if more decide to come. I will close this trip in the next couple of weeks as we have to think about group size for such a long ride.

Anyone confirmed on this that has a sat nab please let me know so I can make sure you have the details in advance .

Can’t wait.

Just to keep you all up to date, I’m just waiting on the organisers to issue the prices and availability of the tickets.

Hotel rooms have been reserved.
Once I get the details of the tickets I will book tunnel tickets and then let you all know hose details.

Any room for me? Promise I won’t bring the old mans bike :slight_smile:

Hi PJ. Any room left for Le Mans. Went with you a couple of years ago. Let me know please mate. Ian ( stretch ) Kims M8.

Mail me [email protected].

Ok so the bill for the admission and grandstand tickets has arrived.
£62 for admission and £18 for the grandstand
If you could please contact me so that I can get you to transfer your funds over to me that would be great.

PM me and I will give you my mobile number.

This way I can confirm who’s still coming

PM’d

Ok so list so far confirmed and paid

PJ
Danie
Rixxy
Cat
Rusty
Rich
Sacha
Chidi
Pouty
Ben

I’m in, have asked for details on payment.