LB trackday in April

For sure B will offer you a werthers original.

cum along u’ll love it, just ride at your own pace nobodies gonna judge you, done my first track day on my bike at brands on the first, loved every minute of it, if jims taking his 3 wheeler your bikes gonna be fine :smiley:

Just booked my tickets!! :w00t: (Thanks to Zeus44 for selling me and Dad his two tickets, as unfortunately he can’t go anymore.)

Well excited but still a bit apprehensive, but it’s booked now, so no backing out! :smiley:

Good on yer girl, its gonna be a good’un, lots of first timers, will be in good company.

Lets all start doing the sunny day dances now!

see you in the novice group then :smiley:

Is the offer of borrowing a set of your leathers still open? I’ve now got some, but think Dad is going to be wearing those, so I still need some.

Yes, the offer is still there. Sorry I’ve not replied earlier, I’ve been in Jerez this week.

Would the best idea to be for me throw a few suits in the car and meet you somewhere so you can choose which one you want?

(Bring a gun / Dad / boyfriend / responsible adult / a few ex PIRA members* - I’m Ducati Pete and I have a reputation ya know.)

I won’t be at the day, I may well be working overseas that day.

*Delete as applicable

Sounds good, I can meet you at the ace sometime before the trackday if that’s near enough to you?

LOL - The ace? I was hoping for somewhere nicer (Downtown Ramala?), or easier to get to (the Moon?)

Seriously though, that’s the place that sprung to mind.

You have PM

Can I just apologise for not responding to this cry for help in my usuall caring and compasionate manner; the very same manner that has made me the peoples choice on interweb boards since 1932.Admin, please insert the following post at the top of the thread:

“Leathers? Back in my day, if you turned up for games without the correct kit, you did it in your knickers and Bra*. What the hell is wrong with the youth of today - soft as anything.”

*You can see why amongst Boys schools we had a funny reputation.

Oh, RC the above was a stab at humour, give me a call and we’ll get you kitted out.

he is ‘normal’ in person…honest…i think :hehe:

DP - i see you’re back to un supervised web access…someone grab his mouse…quick…:wink:

people grabbing his ‘mouse’ is exactly what he’s after :wink:

OUCH!

See, I don’t bite.