LB Pie-Off 2010

if Mr. Gold finds pumpkin puree somewhere other than Whole Foods…pumpkin pie will be served! :smiley: American style of course :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanna do a banana pie but it’ll go all manky! I’ve got a good idea for my next pie!! You’ll have to wait and see!!:smiley:

Not entirely what you’re asking for, but think this goes some way to sating your appetite.:smiley:

Attachments

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0061.jpg

Good effort guys! :smiley:

Here’s the 69 Banoffee Pie! (toffee syrup boiling out of vent hole :smiley: )

And proof I actually cut the bananas :wink:

Attachments

69PIE.JPG

bananas--8589088979914254558.jpg

Also, balls to you all, we’re trying both tonight :smiley:

…and will bring the remainder tomorrow morning to the Ace :stuck_out_tongue:

(can someone bring paper plates and plastic forks?!?)

We need to see the inside of the nana pie!!! I had arguments with the missus in tesco about how the banana would turn out!!

I’m taking tomorrows pie to the next level!! None of you can have any unless your taking a trip down to Dorset!!:smiley:

Wot happened to oooppsy off my post Adam…you’ve changed Mate :ermm:

**** off my post!!haha:D:D:D (but this isn’t my thread!!)

Don’t suppose we’ll be seeing a pie from you??:D. Come to think of it I don’t think I’ve ever seen you finish a project??:stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve crumbled Mate :wink:

If I was to get involved, I would not do sweet, got to be savoury…Donkey Wrecthing pie :Whistling:

Ah yes!! A good ole donkey wretch!:w00t: might be a bit nasty in a pie though!!

yeaa come on terry…show us how to make a pie;)…

smiled

So you eat the bacon then ? :smiley:

you swallow!! I’ll yank it out!!:sick:

Shut up you rascal (this is LB, your favorite motorcycle forum, case you cant remember where your posting, think that was for you shane :wink: ) Fancy letting Mr Jet stick a pic up of you shriverling…show him how it use to look mate :PTM out :slight_smile:

Well Puppy’s crumble looked well nice and his 69 was pretty ace too. I liked the 3D ness of Alex’s 69 too.

Can someone do a meat based pie please - perhaps a bit of british this time - tommy hill no 33?

Fanks

x

Banoffee Chocolate Pie just before being eaten…didn’t come out too well, used some ‘sorta’ ripe bananas and they remained hard despite the cooking process :frowning: Will still bring it if any human dustbins fancy it…

Attachments

Car actually snowed in, just wheelspinning trying to get out of the space I was in, my road is ice!

…so I went back to bed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats a poor show there are 11 people at the Ace waiting to sample the Pies

Well I could walk there but it’d take me an hour, and I’ve only got three edible slices anyway (the banana one is crap)