LB number plate cover! Give me your opinion guys

It looks smart.

TOO smart.

If it isn’t secured it will be too tempting to nick…

just a thought…

Well thought Porkscratching! I thought about it… No solution though…

It’s a bit unnecessarily rude for my liking. (I’m old too, but not as old as Andrew!) I’ll carry on using my Tucano Urbano one! A drawstring one might be better, as that won’t “accidentally” fall off.

I didnt realise i needed one! Hopwfully there are no copies of my plsate out there!

Looks sweet though

Good for traffic wardens too, tell the police you are stopping your plate from being cloned and the traffic wardens cant see the plate either, Bliss

H

I am missing the point here, sorry.

I believe that traffic wardens etc are now allowed to remove reg plate covers or similar if one isparked illegally. Further, I guess a quick look at your tax disc will also reveal the reg number.

I suppose someone cloning plates will look for a non covered number, but there are so many bikes stopped at traffic lights / junctions etc, I do not see that covering up whilst parked will make much difference.

I do agree they look smart though

Yes but to either remove the cover or read your tax disc they have to be touching your bike… In Frith St ?? I don’t think so…

I think they look smart, however i also think that they are to easy to nick!I like the idea of the building to represent the finger