LB Logo design thread...

It’s not about being proud of the design, entering the design already shows enough pride.

What I was thinking, was that a ‘blind’ competition would mean that new and old members, friendly posters, those with controversial opnions, lurkers, high or low post count, blokes, women would all get an equal chance.
Imaging that the resident troll seriously entered the competition, I would imagine that members who dislike him would critisize his design. Who knows, it could be great :wink:

Will there be a poll based on people’s opinions on this thread? (I, at LB, think that would be a good idea :wink: )
If so, what, if any, inlfuence will that have on the decision of the new Triumvirate?

we’re all grown ups here fella and even if a joker should produce a striking design that we all agree on…i think i speak for all the other members in saying that it should be put forward…

lets not complicate a simple task here buddy…

looking forward to your contribution though mate.

smiled.

I have not seen the new logo, where can I see it ? I was happy with old one as its the people that makes this group work not a logo :slight_smile:

that’s f*cking inspired.

sound as a euro ?

it’s a play on wor…

ah forget it.

true.

cheers.

:wink:

Joby - that’s awesome :-).

Here’s my suggestion:

ooo… i like that one, but why has it got a plane on it?

just for inspiration guys…this was the old original logo…
(when i first joined)

smiled.

For inspiration? Really? I think you’re trying to destroy our collective will to live!
:slight_smile:

I’m no good at graphic design on a computer, but i’m thinking…

…a sort of basic landscape, that maybe sort of looks like … Finchingfield… with some twisty roads…

and a hedge with a Gixxer hanging out of it… a bit of smoke for effect… maybe early morning mist n stuff…

and then on the horizon maybe a hint of blue xenon police car light … yeah its coming to me now,

this will really draw the newbies in … a bit of Ginsters pork pie wrapper showing where the other riders have stopped to help…

and then fukked off …

… cool…

:smiley:

:slight_smile:

:cool:

Yeah yeah but mine is all my own work … my freehand skillzzz :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow we really are a funny bunch of fuckers aren’t we.:smiley:

You don’t like the proposed new design, moan about it and then come up with ****.

Come on people you have been given an opportunity to show your designs so let’s see them.

Please bare in mind that the logo is to go on clothing so anything too complicated will not work. Too many colours also will be an issue. Too much detail will be lost on small stickers.

Now let’s see what you’ve got:)

+1 just what I was thinking!