LB Herts meet

Chunks and I have an idea. Time some of us outta London lot got together me thinks. Who else would be interested? I know three of us are North Herts, got Chesthunt and Watford members… where, when… got some good roads up this way too… so a rideout/meet then!

Suggestions please! :smiley:

Don’t worry petal, it’s all in hand:cool:

id be up for this, in enfield so not far away

Cool… will let you take it in hand (ewwwwwwwww)

:smiley: sorry, in total filth mode!

I`m in Barnet does that count.

If theres a ride, im up for it dont care if i dont live there :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

im in alton so I am in too…keep missing the good ones just lately…blasted kids…love them honest.

Tug’s will be up for this, he’s one of the inbreds herts massive ;):slight_smile:

I’m going back to Hunstanton if the weather is good, what a set of roads :stuck_out_tongue:

Like Chunky said already in hand & has been for a while :DGrim & I are out Herts way also & quite a few others who are interested :cool: Plus it is open to all others too not just locals :wink:

I could be up for this, depends when really !

St Albans boy meself, I’ll play.:smiley:

If it’s sunny, I’m there :cool: The ZX has reliably informed me that she enjoyed Sunday’s blat and would like to do it again soon. :smiley:

Are you talking regular or one off? :slight_smile:

Count me in please. I’m in Enfield so Herts is my back garden!:stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to know there’s lots of interest. I didn’t realise it was something already considered. Sorry if I trod on any toes. Watch this space.

I’m off to Hunstanton in a minute, have a need for one of my mum’s breakfasts :smiley:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please

most of the good roads i know…well the only ones i know! are in hertfordshire/essex, so i suppose you can count me in too!

Thought this site was called London Bikers.

Perhaps you could all start one called Country Bumpkin bikers :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I hear that blue/white Ford Tractors are the fastest

Well you don’t mix anyway so why worry :smiley: