LB Christmas Party?

yer porterhouse. not been there in years

All sounds good to me, I drink spirits so I’m not bothered about what beer they have haha
Would be good to have a list on the first page of who is in, maybe?

Porterhouse is ok. The LB Christmas drink up last year was there. All three of us, right.

Personally, I prefer the Maple Leaf, just across the road. A very smart Canadian bar, themed on ice hockey, of course.

+1 for the Maple Leaf - I was going to suggest that!

Where is the porterhouse?

covent garden

Tough. Porterhouse is booked. :smiley:

If some lovely person has time to compose a list, I’d be eternally grateful. I unfortunately can’t get to it today.

If it stays in that vacinity then i’m in. But i’m like a Black Cab, I don’t go South of the Water!! if you stay the proper side of the Water i’ll be up for it :slight_smile:

Covent Garden Sam
its my leaving do that Friday so I might divert to the porterhouse

Sam - get over yourself! Borough is barely south of the river! Not that we’re doing that now anyway, but still - no divas allowed! :wink:

Wise - just to confirm it’s Saturday 5th December, 6pm - onwards.

Lol. You try getting home from the dark side on Christmas party season

Thats one hell of a leaving do if it starts on a friday diverting 24hrs later… :smiley:

opps

how about the upper room at the Market Porter?

Fair play :slight_smile:

Slan we don’t need a list. Part of the fun will be LBs who have not been sighted for ages popping up for a shandy and a quick grope :slight_smile:

How will be able to tell which is the LB crowd? Is this the time we all get LB tattoos?

We’ll be the ugly f*ckers in the corner :stuck_out_tongue:

And stop making venue suggestions! It is booked. Be there or be square. Big love n tings X

Speak for yerself :slight_smile:

Moley - just look out for the big group of sexy folk