Nearest tubes:
Leicester Square, Northern Line
Covent Garden, Piccadilly Line
Embankment, Northern and Bakerloo Lines

Nearest train:
London Charing Cross

I’d be up for this depending on time and location :grin:

Oooh ooooh, that sounds GREAT!

I’ve missed all the previous ones but still up for it and can continue celebrating my 50th

Right then…
Saturday 5th Dec
Friday 11th Dec
Friday 18th Dec

??

Not 18th for us please xx

I’m free any day :slight_smile:

not the 11th but apart from that, bring it on.

No Friday’s and no Walkabout for me please.
Otherwise I’ll gladly give it a miss

i d be interested in this, other than once to borough market I have been pretty useless at making social events!

All those days work for me.

Where are you thinking of? Previously, when thb (www.thelondonbikers.com) had Christmas drinks, we’d meet in Waxy O’Connors in Wardour Street W1, then get a room in one of the larger chinese restaurants in China Town. Surely we’d need to eat too, eh?

I’d be up for any of the above. The Saturday probably better to avoid work events.

I think we’ll keep it simple and just find a good pub - people can order their own food if they want. Sounds like 5th Dec is the winner. Let’s do it.

I’ll have a look at somewhere fairly central.

Glad you picked the 5th, will try hard to make it.

5th Dec sounds great. Mr & Mrs Rosso you could even christen the new sofabed, so far unused. (We’ll even switch the webcam off for yer) :slight_smile:

All dates good for me too

I hope to be a country squire by then :slight_smile:

Being a member of the landed gentry doesn’t get you off.

Excellent - a motley crew is forming. I’m going to do a venue sweep today, so should have a location shortly.

So for now, lock 5th Dec in the diaries!

Yeah yeah …that old chestnut … honest Jay i was doing a venue sweep for the lb party …hic … thats why in home at 4am with a traffic cone and someone else’s suspenders hic …