LB BOWLING NIGHT!!!!

I’m up for this too but I might be in Belgium that weekend

I’m defo in for this… easter weekend is two weekends before isn’t it? I’ve got it in my diary as 6,7,8,9 ?

m

How old are you then?

I’d be interested. Heathrow just round the corner from me so nice and easy I quite like bowling but it doesn’t like me. Its one game I can’t play to save my life… could be embarrassing anyone for chess

wicked, thats three lanes of bikers all ready…

anymore wana join?

Maybe you could get one of those special needs ramps?! I use them as I’m crap at aiming a bowling ball in a straight line

Or there is always running down the alley, that’s always a winner!

Hmmmm yes Easter is the 6th through to the 9th April, but isnt this night out on the 7th April…now come on Matt which one of us is cracking up

im up for that, also why dont we have a ice skating night as well

there a place in queensway where theres ten pin bowling and ice skating in the same place

it would be a right laugh watching people falling on their arse

yea dnt mind, which ever is easiest,

Would be up for this but most likely would be with son… he throws a mean ball too

Brill idea Ginger! I love ice skating!!

Oh if there is Ice Skating with her involved count me in… love to see her land on her tush!!!

I NEVER have, unlike you, Mr Show Off I Can(Can’t) go backwards!

You just wanna try and keep up with me on the ice!

No problem… I know where the leash is…

Im ready…Ive brushed up on a few moves …lets go !!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/262bould.html

Christoph- you haven’t got Debz on the list,but if it’s ice skating she said sod off

im comeing !! im comein and im warning you lot now to mind your toes as i have a habit of droping the ball!!!

Ah, as good as me then Gina!

I have been known to drop the ball on the swing backwards! Also my bowling gets better the more alcohol i have lol

ok, for people who dnt know where it is…

its on the bath road (A4) down the side of heathrow airport, on noble drive,

Airport Bowl
Bath Road
Harlington
Middlesex
UB3 5AL

map to follow…