LB BIKER BASH DATES !!!!

OK LOVED ONES…

THE BARGE IN GOT THE VOTES…SO NOW HERES THE DATES AVAILABLE (supplied via Matt)

15th/16th JULY

29th/30th JULY

12th/13th AUGUST

26TH/27TH AUGUST

All got to be voted for and sorted by “This Monday” so we can get you all booked on Tuesday !!

SAME RULES APPLY…ONE PERSON…ONE VOTE …FOR ONE DATE SET !!!

No Quips Comments or Crap…just your date preference !!!

(seeing as the lovely Weaver took so much time taking the piss outta my age she can deal with this in exactly the same manner as last time out) =

8pm Monday Thread will be “locked”…“counted” and posted by admin !!!

Carry on Campers

12th/13th August

12th/13th August

Sunday, 30 July, is Ali’s memorial ride.

…just your date preference !!!

As Barro said: “No Quips Comments or Crap…just your date preference !!!”

I’m just saying that that particular date clashes with another LB event.

exactly

15/16 july

12th/13th august

lay orf the sauce…we have clashes…vote, go for what you want !

Oh to be a mod eh !!!..Weaver darling …staunch rules apply…count it and lock it…thats that …

Hey guys - couldn’t be perfect I just rang the barge and got the dates they have free over july and august… just vote for the dates you want - if it clashes with something else then don’t vote for that weekend! yay - easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Sorry but I can’t keep track of all the dates and all the events… I’m very sorry.

m

12th / 13th August

Oi matey - have spent a lot of time on this… it’s not rushed… dates have been chosen over a nice long range that the Barge Inn have free… it’s simple enough to chose a date from the list… I’m sorry it’s clashed - that may be my fault but unfortunately I don’t have a crystal ball and can’t see everything everywhere… this is members organising something for everyone not ‘LB’ organising a bash - you’ve organised stuff here mate you know what it’s like.

Please don’t have a bash at me when we’ve put so much hard work in okay. This has taken weeks to pull together and I’m trying to do the best I can…

Have a go at me next Wednesday if you like - then at least I listen to you whilst I stuff my face with chips and beer - will make it easier to swallow ! :wink:

m

Just so everyone is clear of the dates etc - and what else is happneing on those dates

15th/16th JULY

29th/30th JULY - This is the weekend of the Ali Memorial Ride Out

12th/13th AUGUST

26TH/27TH AUGUST - This is the France Trip weekend

Appologies for all for not seeing these clashes - there’s work going on to creat a calender to avoid this…

So really guys best to chose from the 15/16 July and the 12/13th August.

I’m going for the July dates myself - 15/16

And also - even though these dates are only the Saturday and Sunday I have spoken to the guys at the Barge and those that want to make it a 3 or even 4 day weekend are more than welcome - they will reserve the plot from the Friday afternoon for use.

Hope that all helps and we can get on with the voting now !

(PS - Charlie I’ve just bought a gas powered soldering iron - how cool is that!)

Cheers me Dears !!

well I dont know my shifts, so once u sorted out a date, will see if I can book it off work

can I have two votes? the voices in my head say they want one each…

OK if I have to pick one then let’s go for 15/16 July

15/16

15th/16th JULY