LB at British Superbikes - Silverstone!

Round 3 of British Superbikes was at Silverstone at the weekend. Lots going on with superbikes, supersport and the new KTM 990 SuperDuke Battle series. There’s some cracking shots in the gallery, check it out:

http://londonbikers.com/galleries/gallery/3e1073af-dad3-4ab1-85cc-c62301def1e3

Tasters:

Hey Jay and LB crew…

Great pics mate… sorry not even signed on for about 4 months but setting up new company, racing, and life in general has turned me into a bit of a recluse… Thanks to LB for last years sponsorship by the way… was very touched and it all helped… That was for the BMCRC Clubman 600… This year I am campaigning a 2007 GSXR1000 in the following… Several Metzeler Superstock Cup rounds… Thruxton - qualified and finished 34th (I think… without checking)… Snetterton and Brands Indy too… Next year will contest the whole championship… Main championship for me this year is Forza Extreme with BMCRC but also some N.Glouster rounds too… So far had 2 podiums and a win Silverstone NG (3rd) Pembrey NG (1) and Cadwell BMCRC (3) Was leading the second race and got taken out by the chaming chap is second who turned in on my front wheel and sent me skywards…

Anyway… hope all you riders and racers are well and see you at a meeting / test day some time soon…

Oh and Jay if you manage to get too Snetterton be great if you can snap some pics of me… #20 Superstoc cup…

Take care and ride hard… Oli

have you had a good look at the screen on walkers suzuki??? looks a bit heath robinsonish to me!!