LAWS ARE LAWS, BUT THEY SUCK!!

Ring up and say he is commiting benfit fraud…

how about 2 dozen of us come round and have a QUIET word with him

Ian

Wait till they go on vacation, then get a bricky to brick up his driveway

that I like…

m

sorry to hear about the aggro, i live in the Nam and have a drop curb and the neighburs usually leave me enough room. the kerb was there when i moved in so dont knowthe law/rules about them.

sounds a bit stupid this bloke went off on one like that and sorry to hear your fella ended up getting nicked and a caution, sounds like a pre-emptive strike in self defence to me.

probably best to leave it be and as much as revenge is sweet its not always the best way.

but of course when he gets 2 dozen bikers parked outside his house he’s not going to get too gobby and i think leaving him off your christmas card list will propbably be enough for him to realise he’s done wrong.

all the best

Bl**dy hell girl, thats not fair. One thing my mum used to do when people p*ssed her off is put dog poop on their doorstep and set light to it…( did I say that aloud) but heh wants comes around goes around

Ha ha u are a nasty lot really aint ya !!! (my kinda peeps!)…well…got home and had a knock on door? two men from the council (why do they always come in twos?) anyway turns out they are the good guys?..i showed them where i was parked, and they told me i had every right to be there…im not in his drive and i wasnt right in front of his kerb…so HE was the one that started it all and as a result can now go f*** himself in a phil mitchell kinda way! cos if he so much as farts near me, he will wish he never!

As for her? dont know her…didnt want to know her before…and dont care if she eats ****e and dies !!! (sorry salee, no love there from me)…

Other half caught him having a moan tonight about someone who had parked up the front and he couldnt get out…and i thought yeh mate and ur gonna get a load more people doing that as well…not cos i would have anything to do with it, but if they are just popping in on mates, thats what they do…we just used to beep for them to come and move the car so we could get out, or if we know them, knock and ask? The stupid thing again with this pratt…is that i knocked and told him that id just got another car and what one it was, and if i was ever in his way to knock on my door and i will move it…mr inbred, didnt seem to remember that, when reminded either !!!

Anyway mr council warden said that if he still does it after he get his letter from them? that i am not to send other half round to him please, but can i ring them and tell them what happened, although they did agree that to go into his boot in front of me like that, IS fight talk…which is what i said to them…its like someone waving a red flag !!! if u dont want a row, u just dont DO that sort of thing !!!

We shall see the next installment of “Nam” den … den… den…!!

Aww Blade sweetie, that is sh1t, I know exactly how you feel we have tw@ts for neighbours too. Its the Scots in us that make us want to rip their heads off and shove it up their back passage…I have learned the hard way, I used to action first think second… as Samantha says what goes round comes round and there will be that moment that you will feel that they have been paid back and lord what a satisfying feeling that one is.

I now take great joy in knowing that every moment I breath and that we live next door to them that it p’s them off greatly. I think Ian’s idea is grand ! An LB outing destination your house !

Keep smilin honey X

LOL Ann x

Just read your update looks like that satisfying moment arrived in the form of the council bods !

If you are going to take flowers rip them from their garden and cover them in with a liberal dose of cats p*ss - lovely

Blade - Well you know my response to people that p**s me off as Grimbusa already told you !!

If I am wrong then fair enough but getting me to back down if I am right is a losing battle - so as you are right stick to your guns and dont let the barstewards get you down - however try to avoid arrest cos sitting in a cell on New Years Eve aint nice and those metal handcuffs dont half hurt

As a rule I am a quiet sensitive emapathic person but i do have my moments

That sucks. Why didn’t your other half claim he’d been assaulted, used reasonable force to defend himself? Being threatened with a bit of 2-by-4 is an assault you know.

Copper said the other guy had busted mouth etc …said they saw his mouth bloodied and swollen…ol man did say that he went for piece of wood by his porch door, they were ok with him really…he went with them and didnt cause a fuss…they gave him a caution…but alls ok…cos the council are gonna write to these scummy bummies and he is gonna be told that he only owns the area up to his gate and beyond that is council so he has no rights whatsoever in telling people where they can and cant park…anyway, hes been quiet since last week !

Tell u the truth, i cant be asked with any of them anymore…im not gonna put myself out to talk to them or even acknowledge them…apparently he belongs to one of these “buffaloes” sect thingies?..they have had problems with him, but cos hes one of “them” he wont be thrown out !! or they wont have a word about what he did to me?..nice people they sound dont they?..cant even tell one of their own to button it as they are supposed to be doing so much for charity…seems their charity begins within their “sect” !!

They will get theirs one day…

hows the party preps coming on for this Sat nite babe ???

are you getting JohnnyBusa and his band to play ?

Nah darlin…no live bands…got the ol disco theme going !!! All the get up and dance music…ive left it to the dj to sort out…i will be too busy making sure u lot are ok…walking round saying hi to everyone…and prob having a drink on every table !! We’re only goin to be there bout 5 hrs so i gotta cram a lot of drink in there somewhere! you know? drink till full, go in toilet get rid of it, come out fill up again, go in toilet get rid of it, fill up again…

You havent mentioned the dancefloor inbetween filling up and emptying

Buffalos?! Travel in herds and are stupid enough to be hunted nearly to extinction…

Knowing when to retreat is wise - but if you ever need the Dirty Tricks Dept, I’m sure they would suggest squirting cooking oil down his exhaust pipe. It smokes horribly and done on a regular basis will convince said Buffalo that his engine has blown. Cue very large garage bill presented by a mechanic who will probably recognise the symptoms, but will be too busy rubbing his hands with glee…

very hard to try and claim reasonable minimal force when you are at someone elses door when it would be reasonable not to be there. the other guy can argue that he was indoors and an irate man came knocking on his door and was abusive to him and he felt threatened in his own home which is why he tried to find something to make this nasty man go away …then he gets clobbered.

Can i come over and park my car in front of his driveway and have a reasonable discussion with this man as to why my car wont move…PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE…

This is just completely ridiculous. Fist fight over a parking space? Puhleeze.

Boring as it might be, that’s why I like living in the country. I can park my bike outside and I don’t even have to put the steering lock on. Enough room for a bike, a car, a visitor’s car, a tractor, hell to throw a ****ing rave in the field next to the house.

You should try it. Suburbs are just hell. Either live in the city or don’t, but this cul-de-sack half-assery is nonsense. Why do you think they call it a “dead end”?

ha ha joe…good one…can just imagine it…dont u just love these people who think cos ur not bothering them in any way, (cos u cant be asked and not interested in them anyway!) that you are a push over and billy no mates?..so they try and take the pee? this guy thinks hes the phil mitchell of the cul de sac…or dead end street…walks like him talks like him, **** his girl fiend (yeh i wrote fiend not friend, cos shes a witch!) looks like peggy mitchell…giving it the large, till i told her she better do something or piss off…so she decided, to piss off !! whatever trevor (waves hand in face, cathy tate style!!)

she aint bovvered !!