Ladies...ever been mounted at traffic lights

Can’t say I’ve ever had it happen to me, or heard of it happening - sounds like you were just unlucky :frowning: If it ever happens again, I’d be inclined to headbutt them tbh, but I spose that would be a reflex action, not an intention one. Dunno… but defo keep something attached to your back seat. It’ll help deter eejits.

Excellent, if I can train him to wash the bike too even better! :smiley:

Get some fake rubber dog poo from the joke shop and put that on there!

Drawing pins with a black cloth over the top held on with a cargo net :Whistling:

What sort of bike do you have as I have an all in one seat, but have a seat cowl attached to mine. And something similar hapened to Blade about a year ago now. In her case it was two guys trying to steal the bike from her.

what i dont get is how no one bother to assist…

Disgusting behaviour. Glad you’re ok though. Nasty oiks…Yes, off to wheelie school - that would be the best answer :wink:

That must have been really frightening. Well done you for keeping your head - and for keeping the bike upright.

I’ve not had this happen to me, but I have considered what I would do if it did. With a top box tipping them off the back is not really going to happen and a violent passenger at speed is not going to be good for my health.

The heel of an armoured boot down the inside of the shin and a backwards headbutt may be the best bet, and if that doesn’t warrant a swift dismount then I think I’d dump the bike on their leg - 600lbs of ZZR1100. Ouch!

And to think I’m a mother!

+1 Pin the throttle the second they climb on board.

Pop a wheelie… or if you own a disk lock put that in your jacket pocket and keep it there incase of incidents like this!! they will soon learn when ya rap that over hes nut!!

tape some thumbtacks pointed side up to ur pillion seat

prob best to just stay wee bit more alert when u stop, anyone that appears to approach ya, get outa there first