Ladies clothing night at Infinity Watford 27th May

AN EVENING OF LADIES MOTORCYCLE CLOTHING, DISCOUNTS, GIVEAWAYS, RIDE OUT PLANS, FOOD, DRINKS AND MORE!

TICKET REQUIRED FOR ENTRY (FREE)

HEY GIRLS! For one night only, Infinity Motorcycles will be replacing ALL men’s clothing in our Watford shop with exclusively women’s gear for you to shop and try on.

We’ll be joined by reps from the biggest brands in biking including Motogirl, Bull It, Oxford Products, Dainese, Richa, TCX, Held, BikerHeadz, Cardo and Halvarssons, as well as BikerDown, SL Motorcycle School and a number of female-owned motorcycle businesses to answer questions and offer technical advice.

Entry is free all night, grab yourself a bit of food and drink, enter a giveaway or two, and get a whopping 10% off all products on the night! (Full RRP only.)

~Men are welcome to attend, but the evening will be female focused…

~If you don’t have a license - but are considering it, you’re also more than welcome to attend!

We’ll have Sarah from SL motorcycle training to talk you through all the details of starting your bike journey, you’ll even have the opportunity to sit on one of their training bikes!

So join us between 6:30pm and 9:30pm on Friday 27th May for a night of:

Exclusive ladies brands - here for one evening only!
Speak to brand reps for technical advice
£1000 worth of gear giveaways
Free goody bags for the first 15 entrants
Food and beverages
10% off everything! (*Full RRP only)
Ride out plans
Tour bookings with Maja’s Motorcycle Adventures
CBT & Full License talks with SL Motorcycle Training
For more information on the event, please contact Laura via email: watford @ infinitymotorcycles.com.

Free Tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ladies-friday-night-takeover-tickets-323119367727

1 Like

Gav, you finally had the op then?

i go to the office for one day and miss browsing my internets and an event comes up which is already FULL!! really just follows with my life right now :frowning:

and @Janey 's just has a wardrobe clearout to make room too :laughing:

Even the lovely thought of buying yet more crap to stuff into the wardrobe doesn’t tempt me enough to go to Watford.